My Mind is blown

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Jeet her on the low when your on a holiday or she comes back to the UK on a holiday akh. Don’t wife a jbag even as a secret second wife nin laandheere sacad ah baad tahay.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
If her only fault is that she sips and balls loud you should put more consideration into whether you should wife that or not but in any case do you wallahi

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Jeet her on the low when your on a holiday or she comes back to the UK on a holiday akh. Don’t wife a jbag even as a secret second wife nin laandheere sacad ah baad tahay.

Abti she's a diff one. Pothead sexy Barwaani, you know i love em different :banderas:

I got the CRB on her, she's got 1 on the record (guess who :pachah1:)

But more importantly, i told her she'll get over me in the States. It's a big World out there. I genuinely want her to be happy and move on.

I just wanted to entertain the idea. Can't lie tho she made the Halal life look boring, shaydaamad maskaxda naga qaaday :snoop:

If her only fault is that she sips and balls loud you should put more consideration into whether you should wife that or not but in any case do you wallahi

She started that shit before she met me and still continued the habit. There are too many good girls to take a chance on that bmt.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Beautiful situation:lawd: keep her on the side until you find the right one cause she said she don’t like men like that marriage ain’t ideal with her.

Trending