My maadow grandma told me yesterday the integration was the worse thing for black Americans

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My grandma also likes that Somalis like to marry their own and against integration. She said that integration made maadows dependent on whites. She’s the only older member on my maadows that’s not a super liberal. My grandma also said that my parents’ relationship didn’t work out because of culture clash. I honestly don’t believe it works. There’s no law that can make a person like or respect you. My dad’s family highly prefer people that have narrow features and light skin. I don’t hate maadows, but I don’t see myself the same as them. My resentment towards them comes from being forced to conform to their definition of true “blackness” while being look down upon and/or at the expensive of my freedom/money/personal happiness/individuality. My Italian friends feel like that towards whites.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Your granny is right integration gave blacks a false sense of achievement. They became content with their position.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Come to Islam. AA's need real Islam, not that fake nation of Islam crap. Although tb fair the nation of Islam atleast has more morals than non woke liberal folks.

The west is becoming too liberal for everyone.

Trending

Latest posts