My love for the garlic and potato

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
Why am i addicted to potato and garlic?

I cannot resist the aroma of garlic and the texture of potatoes. When i bite into a wedge potato , baked potato, boiled or fried potato, it feels so nice and irresistible. Boiled hot potatoes are the best along with garlic sauce or just half a raw garlic and pepper.

What are you guys’ favourite food.

Boiled potato

:friendhug:

Ramen

🌸
The macoroni is dry and the ketchup should only be added when sauce is put over the macaroni. Then you should proceed to cover the whole plate with one or two slices of bread and heat it. From there on, you have perfection
Will use your advice:):nvjpqts:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
The macoroni is dry and the ketchup should only be added when sauce is put over the macaroni. Then you should proceed to cover the whole plate with one or two slices of bread and heat it. From there on, you have perfection
That sounds nasty

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
I'm addicted to quail so much so that i'm about start backyard farm.

Quail marinated in garlic subag and lemon, Allah did not mention this bird in the Quran for nothing.

@Basra will you join me for sab :rejoice:

carolina-grilled-quail.jpg

Ugaaso

Deni
I don't eat any food that are made with onions, garlic, cilantro as well as all kinds of xawash makes my tummy turn. :idontlike:

TheThing

Talk to the gacan
I don't eat any food that are made with onions, garlic, cilantro as well as all kinds of xawash makes my tummy turn. :idontlike:
You’ve just offended me. What do you eat then?

I consider you non human if your food contains no xawash or herbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending