My love for Samosass

Muji

VIP
the humble triangle shaped meat pastry is my favourite delicacy

The thinner the sheet the better. I love it when it’s lamb or tuna
:salute:

There’s nothing I hate more than biting in to one and finding potatoes and veg but no Hilib

:nahgirl:

Can anything rival Somali samosas?
:ahh:

Only eat it during ramadan. Once a month this indian brings vegetarian samosa. On one hand its nice gesture.....but i wanna find a way to say sxb get some meat ones instead without coming across ungrateful b@stard

Muji

VIP
Only eat it during ramadan. Once a month this indian brings vegetarian samosa. On one hand its nice gesture.....but i wanna find a way to say sxb get some meat ones instead without coming across ungrateful b@stard

Trust an Indian to be barbaric

I wish there was more Somali restaurants on deliveroo since I can’t cook

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I love a good spicy Samosa

D5WRLaAXkAAiCB7.jpeg

VixR

Veritas
If they’re not too oily.

Oddly, I like the dough things you make alongside them better. I like to stuff those with the dates that come in round, tin cans and drink them with tea.
I’ve tried Nepali samosa and they’re really good. They’re pudgy shaped and also vegetarian, but they’re not nearly as oily as Somali samosa. And they’re spicy, which I like.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the humble triangle shaped meat pastry is my favourite delicacy

The thinner the sheet the better. I love it when it’s lamb or tuna
:salute:

There’s nothing I hate more than biting in to one and finding potatoes and veg but no Hilib

:nahgirl:

Can anything rival Somali samosas?
:ahh:

Trending