My local gym wanna suspended me

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
yoooo I rushed into my gym quickly today swiped my key card didn’t even go change room.Did two sets of bench before they told me to gtfo cause I wasn’t vaccinated smh what happen to freedom

anyways they said they wanna suspended me I told them f*ck that I’m switching gyms they gonna lose my business

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
yoooo I rushed into my gym quickly today swiped my key card didn’t even go change room.Did two sets of bench before they told me to gtfo cause I wasn’t vaccinated smh what happen to freedom

anyways they said they wanna suspended me I told them f*ck that I’m switching gyms they gonna lose my business
same wallahi, my gym denied me entrance yesterday because I wasn’t fully vaccinated kkkk.

These guys are praying on the downfall of a young farax’s gains :dead:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Fam you gotta wait two weeks after ur second dose to be considered fully vaccinated I ain’t trynna miss out on these gains I been to loyal to this gym
invest in resistance bands and dumbells if you can.

Im going back to the gym saturday, but ill always be blessed knowing if the gym closes or i cant make it, i have a backup.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
invest in resistance bands and dumbells if you can.

Im going back to the gym saturday, but ill always be blessed knowing if the gym closes or i cant make it, i have a backup.
fam shit ain’t the same I have weights at home plus I prefer the gym it’s chill spot while doing some productive we missed out so much during pandemic and they pulling this shit at least they should’ve let me finish my third set they said no

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
fam shit ain’t the same I have weights at home plus I prefer the gym it’s chill spot while doing some productive we missed out so much during pandemic and they pulling this shit at least they should’ve let me finish my third set they said no
yo is this guwop? Ahhhhhhhh I feel you and yeah I can understand that.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I lied to the cashier who asked me if I was dining in or taking out my coffee.

I sat down and he looked at me and I looked right back at him directly into his eyes. A second later, he looks away like the scared punk beach he is.

Tf do I look like? Vaccine passport my black ass. You have no right to ask me about my private medical information.

Has anyone noticed how empty the many businesses are? And why are masks still mandatory if vaccine passports are now a thing? Tf outta here with that bullshit. This will never end. They keep moving the goalposts.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

I suggest that you consult attorney of law Jackie Chiles.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

Damm Toronto is difficult. In holland you dont need a vaccine pass to go to the gym but if you wanna go to a football stadium you need the pass otherwise they will jump you :mjlaugh:

Trending