My Lion King review....

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It was amazing. The Movie was realistic in its animation. I actually, surprisingly loved it. They did not deviate from the original story line, its almost identical to the old one, except this one has an edge of comedy, an edge of old music scores remixed with modern renditions, and a fabulous additional new original song by Beyoncé. The only thing I did not like was simba and Mufasa were not blonde mane hair lions. They looked like hyenas, although simba's blue eyes were cute. You will love it, Go watch it! :)

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
any sex scenes? Always wanted to see how lions get freaky

Excuse me. This is a Pg 13 Disney fantasy ok. Get your dirty minds out of the gutter. U r forgiven because its hot July out there!!!!!

I haven’t watched it but I saw a clip and the music and charterers look so out of synch, photorealistic lions trying to emote to music is probably the weirdest thing I’ve never imagined :ftw9nwa:

I opted out to watch SpiderMan Far From Home which was super hilarious lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I haven’t watched it but I saw a clip and the music and charterers look so out of synch, photorealistic lions trying to emote to music is probably the weirdest thing I’ve never imagined :ftw9nwa:

I opted out to watch SpiderMan Far From Home which was super hilarious lol

U will like it. Go watch it.

Trending

Latest posts