My life in France as a samaale man

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
So,
Despite some of you who think that being Somali is great because of our unique race.
But in reality, in France, we are seeing as blacks,muslims and primitives.
As for myself, I don't know which side to pick. Am I black enough for the brothers in West Africa but the ones in France think that we are "Arabized". And for the arabs, they think we are too dark for being arabs. Annnnd for the French whites, they think that I'm a combination of the worst kind of races on earth. Being black and from a muslim background and having a culture similar than muslim arabs.

Sometimes i wish i was just a black dude who's not a somali. That's why I claim to be partially ethiopian, because of my great-great grand-mother who was ethiopian:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:But i look somali and even my cadaan teacher told me this:ayaanswag: like nigga, how do you know I am somali:shookgabre::shookgabre::shookgabre::shookgabre::shookgabre:
Anyway, I wanted to share with my experience in France as a true aryan samaale boy:dabcasar::gaasdrink:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Where in France do young live?

France is good for vacation but I would never live there.

Secondly everything closes at 5 pm, the baguette is dry and when you tell the baker you only want one baguette they look at you as an alien.

Too many Algerians and North Africans.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Where in France do young live?

France is good for vacation but I would never liv there.

Secondly everything closes at 5 pm, the baguette is dry and when you tell the baker you only want one baguette they look at you as an alien.

Too many Algerians and North Africans.

So for the young people, they mostly in "big cities" like Paris, Marseille (but i don't like Marseille too much of North Africans...) and also Lyon and Bordeaux), but everything doesn't close at 5 pm haha
people sleep early here and the shops close early too! On average, i'd say 8 pm.
Indeed, too many north Africans. I feel like I'm living in Algeria or Morocco sometimes.:farmajoyaab:
When I tell them my name, they think that i'm probably muslim and they invite me into their "parties":shookgabre: :noneck: Algerian parties, these people are the somalis of North Africa. They have nothing to be proud of their country, but they have a fake grandiose pride.:siilaanyosmile: :ayaanswag:

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Instead of thinking you can't hang out with anyone, think of it instead as being able to hang with everyone. I fit into nearly every group, I got maadow, Arab, Asian friends who I have something in common with, whether it's religion or skin colour or a continent. Use being Somali to your advantage bro

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Instead of thinking you can't hang out with anyone, think of it instead as being able to hang with everyone. I fit into nearly every group, I got maadow, Arab, Asian friends who I have something in common with, whether it's religion or skin colour or a continent. Use being Somali to your advantage bro

Yep! I have friends who are from Europe, Africa, Asia. But sometimes i'm ashamed of being somali.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Must be hard to live where there is no strong Somali community. Never feared claiming what i am, so many Somalis here in Toronto that people know us on site. We have good relations with every muslim community.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Must be hard to live where there is no strong Somali community. Never feared claiming what i am, so many Somalis here in Toronto that people know us on site. We have good relations with every muslim community.

I envy you,bro.
Everything i heard people talking about somalis, they immediately think of pirates, al shabab or Captain Philips.
I'm sometimes ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.