My Jiinii has told me to say Hello To Kingjames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
guys lets take this song apart. In my humble opinion this song is really historical. A product of the 80s.....that innate cool sense of propriety of 'i've made it'. That 80s era of excess and stylish hair, really good music all around. An era, sadly gone forever. The era i was not part of unfortunately but could smell it from a behind close distant, but still i appreciate it. In this song, there is a sense of agony and curiosity of a soul to another soul. Helloo Kingjames can u hear me? LOL Of course i am not talking about King James lol, i am talking about the singer Lionel. Very cute and very heart felt in his performance. Class act. What is your opinion about this song>?

Last edited:
article_2382122_1B160BB6000005DC_422_634x561.jpg

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
My jiinnii?? Doesn’t say that enough? Maa jiin baad lahadlisa:ayaanswag:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
My jiinnii?? Doesn’t say that enough? Maa jiin baad lahadlisab:ayaanswag:

Well i do have a relationship with a Jiin. Should i see her to you? Its a she by the way, i didnt tell u?

U r Harti right?Lol

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Well i do have a relationship with a Jiin. Should i see her to you? Its a she by the way, i didnt tell u?

U r Harti right?Lol

La xawla :dead:

Never mind. I didn’t ask shit. Imma act like I haven’t seen this thread. I still need to be able to have a good night sleep and there is no Farax to cling on :damedamn:

Harti?

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother

U r Harti right?Lol
im Harti ya twerpette so what??:fredo:

my habaryar @Reiko is a magician/witch she's been a witch since young and has a command over them.... u are a amateur witch.. u are no match for da harti witches :camby:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
im Harti ya twerpette so what??:fredo:

my habaryar @Reiko is a magician/witch she's been a witch since young and has a command over them.... u are a amateur witch.. u are no match for da harti witches :camby:

Sweety u r bin hashiim

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
u already know wat it is maaaan.... my cro its jeberti gangway or da highway ....datway....gangway... I love my gang im too emotional right now:kendrickcry: ......

Yeah the feeling is mutual man. My blood brother the pride and dedication it takes of being a jeberti is unmatched. We gotta rep the fam. We gotta make our grandpa above proud:rejoice: We know he's real proud of us brother. Jeberti gang. Let's keep striving to be great everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts