My ideal flag pin

OHHH YEAHHHH..... THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT.....
:russsmug:
#Bestofboth

EPpZUotXkAADn9e

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
So what do you want to see? Our clan getting recognized and that will weaken the rest of Somaliweyn and give legitimacy to the other secessionist movements? We'll be piecemeal and even easier for Ethiopia and Kenya to manipulate.

So what do you want to see? Our clan getting recognized and that will weaken the rest of Somaliweyn and give legitimacy to the other secessionist movements? We'll be piecemeal and even easier for Ethiopia and Kenya to manipulate.

I Love the Ethiopians and Kenyans. i believe that somaliland should get recognition because our ancestors voluntarily joined and did not benefit from the union. Yet, in 2020 most people are in favor of independence if there is another referendum takes place.

Look, i don't care about somaliweyne in all honesty that " shanta somaliyeed" and "Somalinimo " is something that has been exacerbated due to the days of Siad bare regime which was a way to hide the failure of 1977 war with Ethiopia. But, somalinimo is fake because somalis hate on other somalis based on qabil .
Somaliland and Djibouti have a different political identity than those who advocate for "Somaliweyne" which is disproportionately reer Konfur. Somaliweyne is used as a "Big scary man" tactic which borders xenophobia when you equate certain regional countries as a threat to the stability of Konfur.

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
I Love the Ethiopians and Kenyans. i believe that somaliland should get recognition because our ancestors voluntarily joined and did not benefit from the union. Yet, in 2020 most people are in favor of independence if there is another referendum takes place.

Look, i don't care about somaliweyne in all honesty that " shanta somaliyeed" and "Somalinimo " is something that has been exacerbated due to the days of Siad bare regime which was a way to hide the failure of 1977 war with Ethiopia. But, somalinimo is fake because somalis hate on other somalis based on qabil .
Somaliland and Djibouti have a different political identity than those who advocate for "Somaliweyne" which is disproportionately reer Konfur. Somaliweyne is used as a "Big scary man" tactic which borders xenophobia when you equate certain regional countries as a threat to the stability of Konfur.
@Younes Osman,

You love Ethiopians and Kenyans more than your brothers in the south?

Best,

Faahiye

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP

One ethnicity one nation. That's what I believe in despite being HA myself

One ethnicity one nation. That's what I believe in despite being HA myself

That's not the point. you have gulf Arab countries who are the same ethnicity for the most part. yet ,they didn't say we want it to make it one. Personally, i don't believe in that because i dont see the benefit. Did somaliland from 1960-91 ever benefited from the union with somalia, and if so how ?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That's not the point. you have gulf Arab countries who are the same ethnicity for the most part. yet ,they didn't say we want it to make it one. Personally, i don't believe in because i dont see the benefit. Did somaliland from 1960-91 ever benefited from the union with somalia, and if so how ?
Arab countries aren't whole because of manipulation from outside powers and tribalism within them. A united Arabia would resoundingly be better for the peninsula and a powerful state compared to this current situation. For SL benefiting that I truly don't know much about

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male
That's not the point. you have gulf Arab countries who are the same ethnicity for the most part. yet ,they didn't say we want it to make it one. Personally, i don't believe in that because i dont see the benefit. Did somaliland from 1960-91 ever benefited from the union with somalia, and if so how ?
@Younes Osman,

Not a good comparisons as Arabs have diverse origins with the majority being arabised groups. They have a diverse culture and their own dialects which some argue are different languages. Whilst Somalis all share a common origin and have similar culture. As for your other point it is valid but Siyaad Barre is dead, now is the best time to be united and put aside our issues.

Best,

Faahiye

Trending

Latest posts