My husband is on Muzmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxique

hood arawelo
Sis i've lived the single life. It's a cold world out there. I'm much safer at home with my husband than out there in the cruel universe. I'm tired of being a hoe.

sis ur hoe phase a waste if this is how ur conductin urself. u put in all that hard work to finally secure ur abdi only to hav ur cousin with no experience steal him from right under u??? u need to re evaluate ur game plan. where did it all go wrong?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
so because you have a past of hoeing ,now you don't appreciate , respect or love yourself and would settle for a man who is probably always gonna cheat on you

girl bye :farmajoyaab: you must be trolling

The guy may be looking for a second wife if he is on Muzmatch. Not the same as cheating. :manny:

So I encouraged my 37 year old single and depressed cousin to join Muzmatch so she can get a man as good as mine. As she swipes through the Tinder for desperate Muslims who are spinsters, she finds my husband. What's worse is, instead of immediately notifying me, she matched him back and entertained his conversation to further humiliate me with the screenshots. I was trying to help her cobweb vagina, instead she's laughing at me and telling me i'm better off single.
doqa raggedi waye .hows old are you anyway ?:cosbyhmm:

so because you have a past of hoeing ,now you don't appreciate , respect or love yourself and would settle for a man who is probably always gonna cheat on you

girl bye :farmajoyaab: you must be trolling

All men cheat. Leave your husband for cheating only to be in a worse situation

World

VIP
So he wants to marry your single cousin

Why don’t you let him? Are you really that evil that you would want your cousin to die as a spinster?

So he wants to marry your single cousin

Why don’t you let him? Are you really that evil that you would want your cousin to die as a spinster?

I would love for my cousin to marry a good man. Just not mine. If my husband was interested in taking a second wife, all I ask is that she's of no relation to me and that I be prewarned.

Toxique

hood arawelo
All men cheat. Leave your husband for cheating only to be in a worse situation

an abdi won’t cheat if he has the right incentive to stay loyal to u. i told u to scare ur abdi but ur on here makin excuses for him. smh girl u already lost , let ur cousin marry him too so u can at least keep him in the fam:francis:

an abdi won’t cheat if he has the right incentive to stay loyal to u. i told u to scare ur abdi but ur on here makin excuses for him. smh girl u already lost , let ur cousin marry him too so u can at least keep him in the fam:francis:

It is my duty as his reformed hoe of a wife to please him in any way I can so as to avoid being alone for life. I don't need to scare him. I prayed to god for a man with a cape to save me from nimo and he came with that S on his chest. It is time to play my role for my loving and forgiving husband.

Toxique

hood arawelo
It is my duty as his reformed hoe of a wife to please him in any way I can so as to avoid being alone for life. I don't need to scare him. I prayed to god for a man with a cape to save me from nimo and he came with that S on his chest. It is time to play my role for my loving and forgiving husband.

this is why i don’t hoe. yall can neva shake off ur hoe mentality n stay doin counterproductive dumb shit :susp:ur abdi is back to bein clark kent n will put on that cape n dust the mites off ur cuzzos bits. he doesn’t want ur forgiveness. u think he don’t kno about ur past? :mjlol:he knos n thought the tricks u learned along the way would keep him entertained but they haven’t. now he’s lookin to a virgin to redeem himself. u can’t hoe ur way out this one sis. u lost. take the L n play ur position of co wife.

So I encouraged my 37 year old single and depressed cousin to join Muzmatch so she can get a man as good as mine. As she swipes through the Tinder for desperate Muslims who are spinsters, she finds my husband. What's worse is, instead of immediately notifying me, she matched him back and entertained his conversation to further humiliate me with the screenshots. I was trying to help her cobweb vagina, instead she's laughing at me and telling me i'm better off single.
You should have been the better woman. You shouldn't out you dirty laundry like this, i know your husband wronged you but you should speak to him about this. You may find that he feels neglected or not satisfied (some men require more sex).As for your cousin yes she was in the wrong i agree but she is more inclined to feel envious since you have a successful marriage and she doesn't so try to forgive her and explain to her how hurt you are that she knowingly flirted with you husband. If she becomes hostile towards you then she deserves the blame and is jealous of your relationship, don't let this make you consider divorce since the devil does try his hardest to make spouses divorce over the slightest mistake or misunderstanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending