My husband is on Muzmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I encouraged my 37 year old single and depressed cousin to join Muzmatch so she can get a man as good as mine. As she swipes through the Tinder for desperate Muslims who are spinsters, she finds my husband. What's worse is, instead of immediately notifying me, she matched him back and entertained his conversation to further humiliate me with the screenshots. I was trying to help her cobweb vagina, instead she's laughing at me and telling me i'm better off single.

mash Allah..we have so many remarkable story tellers on here...op...factz..Jennifer...comewiththerealness...geeljire sanbuur..ya'll can give James Patterson a run for his money...
:liberaltears:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
a9bae6ba566193871a7db2601fff67ea.gif

:duck:

I think her cobweb vagina has something you don't :browtf:

Why else would he be trying to chat her up?

He hasn't even seen her face. Her pictures are set to blur. He's just thirsty.

Macsokor you deserve it

If it ain't the with one good eye. Show your other eyeball, weersho

mash Allah..we have so many remarkable story tellers on here...op...factz..Jennifer...comewiththerealness...geeljire sanbuur..ya'll can give James Patterson a run for his money...
:liberaltears:

.....thanks?

baby, it’s over for u. how u gettin outshined by cobweb punani tho? maybe she got the death grip. i don’t know wat to tell u. do some kegels sis :damn:

I do kegels everyday. I could hold a marble hostage in there for days. The suction rivals an industrial vacuum set on high

Toxique

hood arawelo
Role play as the mistress.

View attachment 45572

"oh yes. I'm better than your wife! Say it!"

I do kegels everyday. I could hold a marble hostage in there for days. The suction rivals an industrial vacuum set on high

sis honesty is required n the truth is ur man isn’t satisfied with u. i don’t think role playin as anythin but a psycho ex wife will have ur husband actin right. bring out the knifes, the hot oil and acid so he knos wats really good if u catch him strayin. :birdman:

your husband is out here cheating and the first conclusion you come to is to spice things up in the bedroom for his pleasure

200.gif

leave his ass

Sis i've lived the single life. It's a cold world out there. I'm much safer at home with my husband than out there in the cruel universe. I'm tired of being a hoe.

sis honesty is required n the truth is ur man isn’t satisfied with u. i don’t think role playin as anythin but a psycho ex wife will have ur husband actin right. bring out the knifes, the hot oil and acid so he knos wats really good if u catch him strayin. :birdman:

He saved me. I owe my life to him. So I'm determined to make it work.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Sis i've lived the single life. It's a cold world out there. I'm much safer at home with my husband than out there in the cruel universe. I'm tired of being a hoe.

so because you have a past of hoeing ,now you don't appreciate , respect or love yourself and would settle for a man who is probably always gonna cheat on you

girl bye :farmajoyaab: you must be trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts