My Husband came out as non binary/androgynous

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
yl_6xRZYiBaeKiQlpEVex8fmh345jxoAASmF5ROWdLFWVLbSotu4wLt9uJ0EDVzaZnuIJmws_vktyDZJEoOLsvFHWVQbmseQbv28ChQZS6w0j346tWfdd-CtvJq42juh6Rg

#whitebiowomenlivesmatter

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
My husband came out as non binary/androgynous today and the complete change in their confidence over the past couple of days makes my heart so happy.

But why would he change his attitude couple of days ago when he came out today?
giphy.gif

Honestly there are only two conclusions that i could come up with.
1) The woman tweeting is lying for attention and brownie points from SJWs.
2) Her husband got some good d1ck couple of days ago and didn't tell her. That's how he found out about his "condition"

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
My husband came out as non binary/androgynous today and the complete change in their confidence over the past couple of days makes my heart so happy.

But why would he change his attitude couple of days ago when he came out today?
giphy.gif

Honestly there are only two conclusions that i could come up with.
1) The woman tweeting is lying for attention and brownie points form SJWs.
2) Her husband got some good **** couple of days ago and didn't tell her. That's how he found out about his "condition"

tenor.gif

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Smh, another L for white men ,just letting their es run them :wow::wow:. Couple this with the decline in testosterones and sperm counts in dudes in the west. The times of white men ruling the world is over and the white women has taken their place :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:. Remember gentleman don't let your lead you. Lead the

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
yl_6xRZYiBaeKiQlpEVex8fmh345jxoAASmF5ROWdLFWVLbSotu4wLt9uJ0EDVzaZnuIJmws_vktyDZJEoOLsvFHWVQbmseQbv28ChQZS6w0j346tWfdd-CtvJq42juh6Rg

#whitebiowomenlivesmatter
YOu JuST BlAcK CAusE YouRe’S DaRk!!!! JUst AcCePT WhAT SocIEty SeEs As!!! yOUrE jUst MAkinG Up lABeLs To BE sPEcIal
Eight year old little boy believes he’s a girl: So brave
There’s more than two genders : Absolutely, gender is very complicated

Smh, another L for white men ,just letting their b****es run them :wow::wow:. Couple this with the decline in testosterones and sperm counts in dudes in the west. The times of white men ruling the world is over and the white women has taken their place :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh: :drakelaugh:. Remember gentleman don't let your b**** lead you. Lead the b****
it's amazing how far they've fallen in such a short period of time

Trending

Latest posts