My hotep friend's story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come around the campfire and listen to my hotep work collegues theory on how the white race came into existance. If you thought the yaqoob crazy scientist theory was bonkers.....wait till you get a load of this!

Ok so we are just casually conversing on our break and casually discussing stuff on the origins of humans until the topic of white ppl came up. We agreed up until that point that the evidence points that humans started life on either the african continent or the Mesopotamian plate. Anyway we get into a heated debate and he disagrees strongly with darwin's theory because it doesn't account for the rhesus monkey dna that white ppl possess and how they have links to neanderthal dna. He then referred to the bible story about the fallen angels that came down and raped human females that they found attractive and this marked the beginning of the white race since the angels possessed different dna to the africans alive at the time. He was certain that the raping of human females by these rebellious angels had forever changed the dna hominid structure and allowed the birth of the white race who had different eyes colours to every other race on the planet. Honestly i could not win this argument partially due to my lack of knowledge and his stubborn nature i could not argue the adam islamic version of the story. He shot my theory down by stating that if adam had birthed children of every race and colour in sets of twins then one race would not have the dominant genes over the others (obviously referring to west african genes) and that albinism would not be a genetic mutation that causes whiteness of the skin since white skin would have been an original gene from the beginning of time that existed. I lost the argument as i could not find one example of a white person turning black.

Help me out i don't know how to argue with an ignorant person! how can i convince him that angels did not come down and rape african women to produce white children?

In case your not familiar with the story here's a video.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
He then referred to the bible story about the fallen angels that came down and raped human females that they found attractive and this marked the beginning of the white race sin
You were legit having a convo with a person who thinks like this?.

Wtf!

:faysalwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts