My hometown Somali restaurant is better than yours challenge. Name your best in your town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
This happens to the flagship carrier for the best Somali restaurant in my town.
They really try to cater to the general public. They are very professional. Now they are moving to the town market (downtown professionals who come down from their offices to have a carry-out or eat there type of thing)

What about your town?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
They really try to cater to the general public. They are very professional. Now they are moving to the town market (downtown professionals who come down from their offices to have a carry-out or eat there type of thing)

What about your town?

Paradise is better.

VixR

Veritas
The owner looks like my brother lmfao. The adidas hat hiding a bald spot (my brother shaved it), the full beard, the height, the frame, but a little different in the face. He could could be an additional brother.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somali restaurants are typically only good in the first year they open,
after that they get lazy and the quality drops:mjkkk:

I hate outside food :vqbuyv0: they all the same to me. Homemade food is the best Im starting to like the imperfection of homemade food

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What about your town?

Delicious

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The owner looks like my brother lmfao. The adidas hat hiding a bald spot (my brother shaved it), the full beard, the height, the frame, but a little different in the face. He could could be an additional brother.
The guy looks exactly like my cousin :wtf:

He can always lowkey pass as @Armadillo brother :lolbron:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

I know the dude. Great guy. His name is AB

VixR

Veritas
The guy looks exactly like my cousin :wtf:

He can always lowkey pass as @Armadillo brother :lolbron:
I saw the resemblance to @Armadillo too loool. That’s why I said not quite. Weirdly, he looks exactly like my brother from the side profile of his face @1:50, but not the frontal view, the features are a bit different. But the stature, the hair type on his head (my bros beard is softer), and everything else is eerily similar.
I know the dude. Great guy. His name is AB
AB...DI?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I saw the resemblance to @Armadillo too loool. That’s why I said not quite. Weirdly, he looks exactly like my brother from the side profile of face @1:50, but not the frontal view, the features are a bit different. But the stature, the hair type on his head (my bros beard is softer), and everything else is eerily similar.

AB...DI?

Abdullahi

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Im across the street from paradise right now.
Best barbecue chicken is calanley
Best meat is Cafe Nazionale

Paradise has the best chicken sandwhich. :eating:My mother once got food poisoning from them though so now we can only go to Hoyo's Kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending