My home is depressing

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
When I'm out I feel happy with friends Alhamduliah.
But at home because of the agression/ fights and arguments that happen daily it kills my esteem and effects my mental state.
I feel really demotivated because of the environment I'm in, having people who aren't mentally well themselves I have no choice but to clean and cook after them.
This has ruined my sleeping , daily I'm over thinking, all this drama has caused me to over think/insomina /stress and bad memory. Yesterday I was thinking maybe if getting married is the only way to escape and forget about my family and live my life.

But what if I leave and everything goes down hill for them. I'll regret it later and it will make me hate myself more.

What should I do? I'm not going to speak to a psychologist they'd put me in the system lol

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Always run from negative environment. The only way to disarm their negativity and shield yourself from their hostility is to escape using the marriage route.

You are an extremely selfish person and an enabler. The fact that you are there allows them to behave this way. Your family is having mental health issues cause a grown person like you can’t move on. Your little sister wants to move into your room, your little brother wants to become the man of the house, your parents want more private jiggy time. Do them all a favour and behave like an adult, move out.

Trending