My Heritage DNA test result

You don't have any Somali or Maasai DNA, your dad probably has some Beja + Nilotic ancestry which is being presented as the two.

You don't have any Somali or Maasai DNA, your dad probably has some Beja + Nilotic ancestry which is being presented as the two.
ok. even if this test is saying that i have? I mean the test shows those two ethnic groups and it means = beja? interesting...

They don't have good Sudanese reference populations hence it chooses Maasai + Somali.

wow, yea i was thinking something similar.
that´s the reason why i attached pics. better just look at a person, then you can tell more then a dna test. since those tests just collect some shallow genetic information, specially from african descent.
thanks for the answer

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
r u one of those we wuz kingz kkkk
500 years ago the average American was not white, but today the average American is white. So why won't you believe that an African civilization was at one point, before all the invasions and mass migrations, black? I could give you a brief rundown of ancient Egyptian history but I don't know if I should...:cosbyhmm:

500 years ago the average American was not white, but today the average American is white. So why won't you believe that an African civilization was at one point, before all the invasions and mass migrations, black? I could give you a brief rundown of ancient Egyptian history but I don't know if I should...:cosbyhmm:

save ur energy for things that matter, bro lol

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Wtfock warya, ha i habaarin. Waan noolahay.

OMG YOUR ALIVE? I'm so happy , please stay away from the indhoyaars from now on !

:rejoice:

Did the garlic thing work?

823420-coronavirusgarlictreatmentfake.jpg

What's your haplogroup R something?

I don´t know - how can i find out?
my heritage does not support haplogroup analysis i guess...?

this is the hole test result:
Maasai 13.8% Somali 10.8% Sephardic Jewish - North African 10.5% North African 9.6% West African 3.3% English 12.2% Irish, Scottish, and Welsh 7.3% East Europe 11.7% Italian 4.8% Middle Eastern 8.3% South Asian 5.2% Japanese and Korean 1.6% Melanesian 0.9%

Apollo

VIP
I don´t know - how can i find out?
my heritage does not support haplogroup analysis i guess...?

this is the hole test result:
Maasai 13.8% Somali 10.8% Sephardic Jewish - North African 10.5% North African 9.6% West African 3.3% English 12.2% Irish, Scottish, and Welsh 7.3% East Europe 11.7% Italian 4.8% Middle Eastern 8.3% South Asian 5.2% Japanese and Korean 1.6% Melanesian 0.9%

I would recommend this (open spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending