My hair is nice and curly hours after shower, but Madow the next day in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
World

I heard Hitler’s grandma was Jewish.
She was extremely jewish!

laughing-jew.gif

Fels

#trollhunter
Looks okay and not Madow stop getteing them gassed we all know their natrual hair can't ever look like that

most ppl dont know how to take care of curly hair
most ppl use the loc method to seal in moisture. this will vary depending on your hair texture,density and porosity levels.
liquid
oil
cream

your hair becomes looks or feels dry for many reasons

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
don't you have a 50+ page thread about hair sxb
What a hypocrite lol

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/do-you-have-soft-hair-or-Madow-hair-be-honest.28337/
I was literally joking through that entire thread sayin shit like hair is more important qabil:pachah1:

op is dead as serious thats the difference, i'm getting beta vibes wallahi.

@World fix up sxb for your own good, xaalimos don't care about your hair type they're looking for a masculine faraax. Everything about your posts for the last year screams "i'm a feminine insecure pussy who can't take critisim"

This was my hair like 2h after I had a shower(picture from a couple months ago):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is my hair when I woke up today:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I might just have to fucking shave my hair off Cuz I fucking hate how my hair is in the morning. Shit is too much effort to maintain.
Babe your hair is amazing
However I have better hair than you
It might be a Dhulbahante trait
Allah blessed us
❤️❤️

World

VIP
I was literally joking through that entire thread sayin shit like hair is more important qabil:pachah1:

op is dead as serious thats the difference, i'm getting beta vibes wallahi.

@World fix up sxb for your own good, xaalimos don't care about your hair type they're looking for a masculine faraax. Everything about your posts for the last year screams "i'm a feminine insecure pussy who can't take critisim"
So your entire life revolves around what you think a Xaalimo cares about? Sounds like a sad existence. Stop overcompensating. I would take any girl interested in you within 5 minutes or less.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
So your entire life revolves around what you think a Xaalimo cares about? Sounds like a sad existence. Stop overcompensating. I would take any girl interested in you within 5 minutes or less.
There you go again, acting like a naag who can't take constructive criticism, you think i'm insulting you when i'm giving you advice.

Stop acting like a .

World

VIP
There you go again, acting like a naag who can't take constructive criticism, you think i'm insulting you when i'm giving you advice.

Stop acting like a .
Go and make another delusional post about how MJs have larger skulls(and IQ) than other Somalis. The only guy who sounds like a is you. :nahgirl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts