My greatest role model. (FURHER ADOLF HITLER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude reminds me of Siyad Barre somewhat.

Genocidal and impatient.

If he delayed starting any wars for a decade he could've crushed the Allied forces.

Still a loser in the end.
Only a complete copy of my beloved Furher can unite and rule with fear across the Somali peninsula. RIP my beloved Furher.

No attention seeking , bruh. He is a great man who will be remembered for eternity. Give his book a read. (MEIN KAMPF)

lone

I read it in my Year 10 class and it’s manifesto for Nazis. Yes, he’s a historical figure who left a huge impact just a generation or two ago and it still reverberates today because of their atrocities. The neo-nazis won’t tolerate you and me and might physically harm your mum and mine because they despise them. Unless you are an attention seeking bloke, I can’t see how you will adore such a person. Btw, there were some Jewish collaborators with the Nazis, therefore, you could convince the neo-nazis that you believe in their doctrine and as a trust building exercise, show them you can burn your family’s residence and wipe them out or (prayers time) the mosque and wipe dozens of African muslims. They will welcome you with open arms.

Btw, there were some Jewish collaborators with the Nazis, therefore, you could convince the neo-nazis that you believe in their doctrine and as a trust building exercise, show them you can burn your family’s residence and wipe them out or (prayers time) the mosque and wipe dozens of African muslims. They will welcome you with open arms.
Yikes, don't give him (or anyone else for that matter) any ideas :whoa:

lone

I read it in my Year 10 class and it’s manifesto for Nazis. Yes, he’s a historical figure who left a huge impact just a generation or two ago and it still reverberates today because of their atrocities. The neo-nazis won’t tolerate you and me and might physically harm your mum and mine because they despise them. Unless you are an attention seeking bloke, I can’t see how you will adore such a person. Btw, there were some Jewish collaborators with the Nazis, therefore, you could convince the neo-nazis that you believe in their doctrine and as a trust building exercise, show them you can burn your family’s residence and wipe them out or (prayers time) the mosque and wipe dozens of African muslims. They will welcome you with open arms.
I am not violent. I adore him and the impact he left on this world is higher and has more effect than any religions impact except christianity. Plus, it is a bonus to have german blood running through my body.

He alone who owns the youth, gains the Future

Last edited:
You guys do know that Hitler did sterilise the few black Germans that existed, right?

:ummhmm:You guys are really something.
You are ignorant and a fool. Remember my Furher's own words.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.