My greatest role model. (FURHER ADOLF HITLER)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The greatest man to have roamed this earth. No man can come close to his accomplishments. May your soul rest in peace my Furher. A true christian and beloved Furher to many people worldwide.

upload_2017-10-10_21-44-27.png
upload_2017-10-10_21-44-52.png
upload_2017-10-10_21-45-11.png

Famous quotes of FURHER ADOLF HITLER.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

Words build bridges into unexplored regions.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

who is yours?

Not a good role model. The idiot got a 150 years worth of gas bills in just 3 years. Not good at financial management.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can't accomplish what he did even in your dreams. Furthermore, he is a proven soldier and a decorated veteran.

Last edited:
Hades

Too many attention seeking folks here, do you know where they can access help or an app that applauds them for whatever reasons they desire, even if they fart at their hand and smell it?
No attention seeking , bruh. He is a great man who will be remembered for eternity. Give his book a read. (MEIN KAMPF)

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
Dude reminds me of Siyad Barre somewhat.

Genocidal and impatient.

If he delayed starting any wars for a decade he could've crushed the Allied forces.

Still a loser in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.