My greatest role model. (FURHER ADOLF HITLER)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
This is all very concerning saaxib.
Unsure-Larry-David.gif

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Are you mentally competent ? He killed 11 million people what is wrong with you? May those 11 millions souls haunt and curse you :mahubowtf:

There's something seriously wrong with you. Has the way he treated the black Germans left your mind or did you choose to not read that part? This is really disgusting thread. You're a disgusting piece of trash for bringing the deen into it.

Are you mentally competent ? He killed 11 million people what is wrong with you? May those 11 millions souls haunt and curse you :mahubowtf:
The man loved his nation so much that he was willing to sacrifice the scum of the nation.

(Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.) Furher ADOLF HITLER.

There's something seriously wrong with you. Has the way he treated the black Germans left your mind or did you choose to not read that part? This is really disgusting thread. You're a disgusting piece of trash for bringing the deen into it.
It is the truth. Muslims had a part in our fallen great nations struggles.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
The greatest man to have roamed this earth. No man can come close to his accomplishments. May your soul rest in peace my Furher. A true christian and beloved Furher to many people worldwide.

View attachment 31854View attachment 31855View attachment 31856

Famous quotes of FURHER ADOLF HITLER.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

Words build bridges into unexplored regions.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

who is yours?

Heil Hitler, A Would-be World Hero!

Sieg Heil!

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Hitler is one of my heroes! I truly believe he was an honorable man. I DO NOT believe he massacred millions of people! That's what Satanic Hollywood want's you to believe!

Hold Your Children Tight.

The greatest man to have roamed this earth. No man can come close to his accomplishments. May your soul rest in peace my Furher. A true christian and beloved Furher to many people worldwide.

View attachment 31854View attachment 31855View attachment 31856

Famous quotes of FURHER ADOLF HITLER.

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live.

Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one.

Words build bridges into unexplored regions.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

The victor will never be asked if he told the truth.

All propaganda has to be popular and has to accommodate itself to the comprehension of the least intelligent of those whom it seeks to reach.

who is yours?
One line in and this nigga already exposed himself, he lied about jews being the inferior race and didn't even believe the bullshit he preached about the aryan race.

:pachah1::drakelaugh:

Apollo

VIP
Why are Somalis the most susceptible to supremacist ideas out of all Africans?

I have never seen Ethiopians do this online. It's always Somalis.

He is burning in hell. He killed many jews that could have changed the world.

The JEWS are safe and have a homeland.

The LORD works in mysterious ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending