My grandmother just died

I'm shocked, she past away in her sleep. I spent the last 7 fmonths with my grandmother, she was an angel at heart who had travelled all over Somalia. She was sick recently but I never expected her to pass away . She was a trooper , even at her ripe age of 80 she would never rest. She would go all over the town to see her brothers/sisters and joke about their child hood.

Grandmother also had a funny habit of retelling stories regardless of how many times we heard it. Her favorite was a funny story about how she survived penniless at mecca , another was about how she would often sneak into the large houses in Burco built by the British.

I cannot believe she is gone, i knew it was soon, but it hits so hard. I loved how she would scold everyone for not giving me any tea, even though i already drank tea, and how she would always ask about my day regardless of her situation. I'll cherish these 7 months with my late grandmother forever, she was a beautiful soul and i can't help but cry :(

AUN Ayeeyo, i will always remember your jokes!

I'm shocked, she past away in her sleep. I spent the last 7 fmonths with my grandmother, she was an angel at heart who had travelled all over Somalia. She was sick recently but I never expected her to pass away . She was a trooper , even at her ripe age of 80 she would never rest. She would go all over the town to see her brothers/sisters and joke about their child hood.

Grandmother also had a funny habit of retelling stories regardless of how many times we heard it. Her favorite was a funny story about how she survived penniless at mecca , another was about how she would often sneak into the large houses in Burco built by the British.

I cannot believe she is gone, i knew it was soon, but it hits so hard. I loved how she would scold everyone for not giving me any tea, even though i already drank tea, and how she would always ask about my day regardless of her situation. I'll cherish these 7 months with my late grandmother forever, she was a beautiful soul and i can't help but cry :(

AUN! May Allah grant her the highest of Jannah Ameen.

AUN.
I lost mine just a month ago as well. Walaahi it's tuff as shit. :francis:

May Allah (SWT) make it easy for her soul, and grant her paradise in the hereafter.

AUN to your grandmother broski,its natural to cry when ur grandma passes away, i was 9 when I lost mine and it took me a year to fully come to grips with it.Stay strong brother

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪

Aun my ayeeyo died In March

Trending

Latest posts