My grandmother beat me up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
I came back from hanging the clothes outside. I came in the house and took my shoes off. I was on my way to change in my room,but my grandmother stood there with her walking stick in her hand. I got scared and thought she'd beat me so I went to the bathroom to change. She burst into the bathroom. I was in trousers and a long sleeved jumper. She saw me and started beating me,calling me a dhil0. My brother came and said he needed to take a shower. I left and went to my room to change. My grandmother burst into my room and I askesd her kindly to please leave the room as I am chamginh. She was there for a good 5 minutes. She then started beating me all over my body calling me a dhil0. I started crying. I then tearfully told her "please ayeeyo macaan I have to change can you please leave the room ?". She then left. I did nothing wrong to be beaten up and called a dhil0 for wearing trousers and a long sleeved vest.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Ayeeyos, and elders in general are to be respected. The west has truly corrupted you if you think this sort of behavior is alright.
I was literally changing into my dirac in the bathroom the my grandma burst in beating me and calling me a dhil0. So I'm immoral for having my changing privacy violated and being slandered? Got it.

I came back from hanging the clothes outside. I came in the house and took my shoes off. I was on my way to change in my room,but my grandmother stood there with her walking stick in her hand. I got scared and thought she'd beat me so I went to the bathroom to change. She burst into the bathroom. I was in trousers and a long sleeved jumper. She saw me and started beating me,calling me a dhil0. My brother came and said he needed to take a shower. I left and went to my room to change. My grandmother burst into my room and I askesd her kindly to please leave the room as I am chamginh. She was there for a good 5 minutes. She then started beating me all over my body calling me a dhil0. I started crying. I then tearfully told her "please ayeeyo macaan I have to change can you please leave the room ?". She then left. I did nothing wrong to be beaten up and called a dhil0 for wearing trousers and a long sleeved vest.
Are you the girl that got blamed for the death of her brother by her family?
Either way, leave that family if you are the same girl. Start a new life maybe move to a different country. I can give you tips on places you can go to for starting a new life.

Calmone20

Formerly CalmOne
Either way, leave that family if you are the same girl. Start a new life maybe move to a different country. I can give you tips on places you can go to for starting a new life.
No I ain't.

that sounds awful if this is her please take his advice

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Why are you crying over an old lady hitting you, they are weak asf. If it was your mom and dad I can understand. Privacy is important my dad has a few mental issues he doesn’t want to address so when he barges in to my room I don’t make a big deal out of it. I share a room with 3 people add me in there and it would be 4. Be grateful for whatever you have, if your not happy find a plan to leave.

Why are you crying over an old lady hitting you, they are weak asf. If it was your mom and dad I can understand. Privacy is important my dad has a few mental issues he doesn’t want to address so when he barges in to my room I don’t make a big deal out of it. I share a room with 3 people add me in there and it would be 4. Be grateful for whatever you have, if your not happy find a plan to leave.

Toxic enviroments shouldnt be normalised

The next time she comes bursting into your room grab a bat and hit her. Let’s see how she likes it 😁

We Can Get Crazy Jordan Peele GIF

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Seems like ayeeyo didnt approve of your clothing when you walked in the house. Wearing pants = dh1lo to Older Somali moms. You should know this. Atleast be a professional hoejabi and switch out at McDonalds washroom

I'm sorry, I don't know what's wrong with a woman wearing a sweater and pants that make your grandmother act like that since pretty much everything is covered up

Somali oldheads are crazy
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending