My grandma has passed on

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
I’m sad, but I’ve mentally prepared for a while. She was in her middle to late 80s(?). I don’t know her real age because she has 2 or 3 different birth certificates. Her name was Johnnie and was had 4 other brothers with the same name. She was a music manager and was married to a blues musician named Son Seals. She’s mentioned in his Wikipedia page here:
8FA5A4CB-15DB-4623-8D0C-1B5D0088B3AD.jpeg
Her nickname was Two-Pistol Johnnie . She taught at Malcom X, too. I’ll miss her and southern bell accent.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My maadow side is really interesting. Everyone has a different surname and specialized in mysticism, agriculture and using arranged marriages. Of course, my dad thought they were witches.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
How unfortunate i can't imagine how difficult it must be with the loss of a relative i wish u and ur family the best

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
What your ethnicity ?
If you don’t mind me asking
My father’s paternal side is from British Somaliland and his maternal side are Tuaregs. The came over during the 1930s as “missionaries” and served the marines/Air Force. They tried and miserably to integrate with the Asgardans and Wakandans. My mum’s are zambos that descended from maroons and creoles from Cade Vedre. Despite my mum’s family technically having more money, my dad’s sids though that we’re heathen infidels. My grandma would call my mum’s people wetblacks and englewood people. But my mum’s side though my dad’s people were crazy religious fanatics with severe superiority complexes .

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This is one of the songs my grandpa made for my Gran Gran. The band Phish, they played a couple of songs for Daria remade it.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
My grandma has a lot of crazy stories. She has traveled around the US, Canada and Europe. She worked at Alligator Records. She’s was a little southern belle and very strict. You couldn’t say ain’t, gonna or lie. My mum couldn’t wear jeans or red lipstick .

My father’s paternal side is from British Somaliland and his maternal side are Tuaregs. The came over during the 1930s as “missionaries” and served the marines/Air Force. They tried and miserably to integrate with the Asgardans and Wakandans. My mum’s are zambos that descended from maroons and creoles from Cade Vedre. Despite my mum’s family technically having more money, my dad’s sids though that we’re heathen infidels. My grandma would call my mum’s people wetblacks and englewood people. But my mum’s side though my dad’s people were crazy religious fanatics with severe superiority complexes .

I have no idea what you wrote but May God have mercy on your nan

was she muslim?

Last edited:
It's obvious from your comment that you don't watch Marvel Movies.

No bro i have watched wakanda black panther and that Asgardian movie with the blonde Australian guy but i was wondering how on earth she is claiming her nan is related,

and i also wondered how on earth did her dad, a half i-door get a Tuareg reer abti? where on earth did they meet, the mind boggles

maybe he /she is a comedian

So what exactly are you ? Half and half what

Trending