My Grandfather AUN

gZxChGP
Santuur goolo.jpg

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
AUN, may Allah SWT grant him Jannatul Firdous. I wish I could find documents for my maternal grandfather, he seemed like such an interesting man.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Django is lying

Here is where he got the picture from

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...e-100-years-ago-northern-somalis.28786/page-7

Its posted in 2017. And django is kenyan his grandfather was probably born in gaarisa
Post me an ilk.yar pic of Kismaayo in 1990.

Lying kulaha.
Warya you are all Ethiopians Maxamed Siyad Baree brought you folks in 1969.

How far do you think Garissa and Kismaayo is? Garissa is closer to Kismaayo than Gaajobaharey district of Ethiopia.

Post me an ilk.yar pic of Kismaayo in 1990.

Lying kulaha.
Warya you are all Ethiopians Maxamed Siyad Baree brought you folks in 1969.

How far do you think Garissa and Kismaayo is? Garissa is closer to Kismaayo than Gaajobaharey district of Ethiopia.

Garbaharay is in jubbaland cant say the same with gaarisa. And we all know siyad barre brought ogadeen vermin to somalia to three locations hargeysa, beledweyne and afmadow.

Reer isaaq took care of there vermin and so has xawaadle, now it's time for us to take care of the vermin.

As for the man in the picture it's not your grandfather.

Garbaharay is in jubbaland cant say the same with gaarisa. And we all know siyad barre brought ogadeen vermin to somalia to three locations hargeysa, beledweyne and afmadow.

Reer isaaq took care of there vermin and so has xawaadle, now it's time for us to take care of the vermin.

As for the man in the picture it's not your grandfather.
Reer isaaq took care of reer Dalal vermins two weeks ago unless you have amnesia.

No Garbaharey is an Ethiopian military outpost where ilko.yar are treated as vermins.

MSB was brought to power by Ogaden and when we damped him Ilk.oyar could not defend him but rather ran to Utaange.
If it wasnt for Ogaden sending helicopter to rescue him in Celwaq the old man woukd have been lynched by Hawiye.

MR santuur is MZ reer cabdulle, as is @Django. He has no reason to lie.

oday santuur was the custodian of kismaayo, until he was tricked into accepting the so called government of 1960 which made kismayo a "somali" city.

Omar9000

Isxisaabi intaan lagu xisaabin
Ilahay hunaxariisto ur family and all of us and the name Gollo sounds interesting I never heard of it b4

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
MR santuur is MZ reer cabdulle, as is @Django. He has no reason to lie.

oday santuur was the custodian of kismaayo, until he was tricked into accepting the so called government of 1960 which made kismayo a "somali" city.

When was this, from what I know the governor of the region was MJ in the 1940s

Trending