My God My God

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My god is very different to the understanding of other muslims? Is this a problem? I believe god is everywhere and can be illogical, have no rationality, yet be rational and have all logical. I don't think God is just one truth but there is many truths broken up into pieces across the world with all correct and right because God is everywhere.

I don't believe god is limited to and contained just to mecca and the Quran and Islam. I see Islam as piece of the puzzle only, for example the puzzle lets call the truth puzzle, just because Islam is one piece of it, doesn't mean christianity and judaism can't be other pieces of that truth puzzle and buddhism and hinduism and animism other pieces. I think god can maintain each religion on earth while still being god because he is everything that we can't imagine and we can't imagine how all religions can be right but it can be because we know god is unimaginable and we can't figure out how he does it but we know two things that are certain about god. He never endssssssssssssss and has no beginning and he also is everything we can imagine and not imagine. So just because we can't imagine how all religions can be right at the same time it doesn't mean god didn't do it or god can't do it.

Even that word that GOD CANT DO SOMETHING like be a man in jesus and an IDOL in hinduism and yet tawheed in Islam is a flaw in understanding in my view. It limits god to something or a rule and that seems like an idol of our own imagination now and it will appear more like we created that god and it's not the true god that created us.

That's my two cents anyways on my god my god. But that's the doctor god anyways, the god of everything and anything, the first and last, and the god of no limitation in ability or anything we can imagine and not imagine. That's why I never say no religion is wrong anymore because if I do, I may be limiting my god in some way and saying he can't do something and then it becomes a god of my image or understanding and I am no longer the image of god.

I find it funny when I hear muslims and christians arguing about tawheed and trinity, it's like their arguing on their own understandings of god and forget they both know god can be everything and anything. It's like two idols fighting on who is right and wrong about god but the argument is grounded on rules and conditions such as tawheed and trinity and that is from the human mind. It's like their arguing on what they assume is god and the god they created and shaped in their minds and that's why their just going back n forth with no answer ever in debates. It's two idols fighting and none of them is really god at all, it's all in their head nothing else. God must be outside your head-space, never put him in your head space or he becomes and IDOL of your imagination and descriptions.

Theyre u go boys, the Doctor aint no kuffar, I am a true believer in the real goddddddddddddd not the god defined by my processes sxbyaal.

Last edited:

Genie

The last suugo bender
interesting , I too have an unconventional view of god , but I can't be bothered to type it all up on an essay , god is far more complex and what little we can fathom of him is but a dot of the full picture.

My god is very different to the understanding of other muslims? Is this a problem? I believe god is everywhere and can be illogical, have no rationality, yet be rational and have all logical. I don't think God is just one truth but there is many truths broken up into pieces across the world with all correct and right because God is everywhere.

I don't believe god is limited to and contained just to mecca and the Quran and Islam. I see Islam as piece of the puzzle only, for example the puzzle lets call the truth puzzle, just because Islam is one piece of it, doesn't mean christianity and judaism can't be other pieces of that truth puzzle and buddhism and hinduism and animism other pieces. I think god can maintain each religion on earth while still being god because he is everything that we can't imagine and we can't imagine how all religions can be right but it can be because we know god is unimaginable and we can't figure out how he does it but we know two things that are certain about god. He never endssssssssssssss and has no beginning and he also is everything we can imagine and not imagine. So just because we can't imagine how all religions can be right at the same time it doesn't mean god didn't do it or god can't do it.

Even that word that GOD CANT DO SOMETHING like be a man in jesus and an IDOL in hinduism and yet tawheed in Islam is a flaw in understanding in my view. It limits god to something or a rule and that seems like an idol of our own imagination now and it will appear more like we created that god and it's not the true god that created us.

That's my two cents anyways on my god my god. But that's the doctor god anyways, the god of everything and anything, the first and last, and the god of no limitation in ability or anything we can imagine and not imagine. That's why I never say no religion is wrong anymore because if I do, I may be limiting my god in some way and saying he can't do something and then it becomes a god of my image or understanding and I am no longer the image of god.

I find it funny when I hear muslims and christians arguing about tawheed and trinity, it's like their arguing on their own understandings of god and forget they both know god can be everything and anything. It's like two idols fighting on who is right and wrong about god but the argument is grounded on rules and conditions such as tawheed and trinity and that is from the human mind. It's like their arguing on what they assume is god and the god they created and shaped in their minds and that's why their just going back n forth with no answer ever in debates. It's two idols fighting and none of them is really god at all, it's all in their head nothing else. God must be outside your head-space, never put him in your head space or he becomes and IDOL of your imagination and descriptions.

Theyre u go boys, the Doctor aint no kuffar, I am a true believer in the real goddddddddddddd not the god defined by my processes sxbyaal.
What happened to your thread about isreal

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Redpill: There is zero proof of a God.

You can't prove god, by proving god u disprove belief and faith. There is no need to believe god if you know he exists. Believing and Knowing is two different conditions. I know the sun exists based on my visual observation, this doesn't mean I believe the sun exists. You only say I believe in something when you not sure but hold a view about a topic.

You will never get proof for god, it's about believing or disbelieving, it's up to you what you chose but don't ask for proof, the issue is about belief not KNOWING. Knowing is done through our senses such as visual, audio(ears), taste, feel, rationalize, logic and brain functions and if you want to accept nothing exists beyond your senses that's up to you and your belief. I refuse to accept my senses determines existences of things and non-existences. I mean I can't smell blood in a body of sea water like a shark can, do I dismiss the fact that since I cannot experience something through my senses it must not exist? It's ludicurous bro, but each to his own. You can't force belief, belief is a choice, you can force knowledge though because knowledge is knowing and knowing comes through our senses such as taste, feel, hear, smell, see, and think(rationality and logic).

I will force your ass to accept knowledge and facts that are observable not force your ass to accept belief. It's madness when you ignore reality and the physical world that we can apply our senses to, that's denying reality and a form of madness. Denying belief in god or belief in anything without proof however is a choice only and that choice can be exercised not only on god but anything without solid evidences behind it.

I hope that explains it bro, but maybe not I am not the best orator and communicated of my thoughts hence why it drags out for such a long essay. Hopefully I'll try to improve that over time brother.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
At least this topic didn't get binned into the gashin section, why do my favorite topics get binned and my boring topics like puntland new wfp building gets huge hits? I hate that shittttttttttttttttttt. This is where my passion is. Iluminatis, Jewish beast, religion, philosophy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Walahi it's a shame I guess we know who this site is biased too

Yeah it's all iluminati run bro, their jewish agents and dont even know it that's how effective the iluminati is. He made 60 million europeans die and kill themselves over his holocaust, look how my own brother in somalia throw me out into the PIT for that beast who earned allah wrath and curse the jewish monster.

That's why allah told us to beware the jew, to beware the dajjal, he gave us warning but we don't take heed. Waan isku dilayna ninkani sida topicgayga lay ii galay asagana wa qoslay oo hosta ayuu wixisa ka wata inu aduunka qaso iyo ninka wax sheegana qashinka ayaa la gaynaya hadu qori soo qaato wala dilaya sida dhacay europe world war 2.. Yahudkan kelebka oo shaydhanka ah hadu illahi nacaladisa la saaray oo illahi la og yahay naxaristisa badan iyo inta nabi loo geeyay si loo xaliyo arintooda hadaysan intasi ku quus qaadan yahudka, waa nacas dameer ah. Hadu illahi ka xishoon waayay ma aduu ka xishoonaya niyahow. Niyahow illahi nacalad ma saarin qowmiyad kale aduunka jira, dadku kale qalad bay samayan lakin wax la nacaladay ma jiro laga reebo kelebkasi yahudka ehlu naarka ah.

f*ck the jews niyahow, I am an anti semite and damn proud of it.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
At least this topic didn't get binned into the gashin section, why do my favorite topics get binned and my boring topics like puntland new wfp building gets huge hits? I hate that shittttttttttttttttttt. This is where my passion is. Iluminatis, Jewish beast, religion, philosophy.

Niyahow nimanka yahudka illahi ba balan la galay iyo balanti ma raban inay ka soo baxan, waxay raban inay aduunk qaskisa ka shaqayan si ay ka cararan dhibka ka haysta dhinaca illahi iyo balanti uu la galay oo uu aduunka dhan ka dortay. Anaga illahi balan uu nala galay ma jiro, wax na lagu haysto maba jirto dhinacasi ileen illahi wa cadalad weeye. Lakin kan ba balan la galay illahi kadibna balayo iyo intu lo'c xun soo qaado ayuu illahi ka dhigtay, hada locdisa waaba zionism iyo qurun loo jeedin sida yahud ba adunka ugu sareeyo oo illahi dortay lakin kuma sheegan marki la dortay balantasi waxa ku xirna shurudo oo kamid ah xeer culus oo adag oo aysan ilali karin mana raban inay oofiyan xeerkasi waxayna raban inay iska caban inu illahi dortay qowmkasi inkaar ayaa ku dhacay wax jiro ha uu arkin. Waxaa daba dhilif uu ah qolodan yar somali spot fulay abahood waseen. Xabad afka ka geli wa daba dhilif yahudi ah waba wixi illahi inkaaray bay rajo iyo abuud uu gaban.

Don't worry bro I hate them scum, I give them the dirtiest looks in the street.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Arabs aren't as bad as jews, their second worst though but no way in the league of the yahuud sxb. The arab was sent one prophet and they got their act together, not like this dog in israel with hundreds of prophets sent and they choose their arrogance which is a trait of satan, shaydhanka maxaa lagu nacay waa kibirkisa niyahow, kibir dawo malaha wa lagu kufa uun. The arabs were never cursed either, their no different to rest of mankind. The arab jahil weeye jahilinimo ignorance waa dad waxba aqoon, it's not the same as kibirka yahudka ileen kibir malaha dawo waa lagu jabay keliya, lakin ignorance ama jahilnimo cilmi ayaa lagu daweeya.

No wonder god cursed the jews, he cursed satan for that shit too about kibirka and i know more then u god and what u gonna tell me attitude. He is justice sxb god, if satan got cursed for it, the jew will get cursed for it but he tried to help the jew with prophets becuz he never promised satan inu cawin doono marki akhiro la gaadho. So jews have hope in a sense and can see the light if they remove kibirkani badan oo ay ku kufeen 5 kun oo sano sida loo laaynaye meel kasto ay tagan.

Read after LACNATULLAHI ALAYKH say it with pride to them, if u love god sxb and if god hates them, u need to decide is your love of god more important to you or this cursed creature.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@government you got me started on the fuckin jews and I responded my own previous post because this raises my anger levels, I become like a beast and satanic when I think about them, that's why I am tagging you in now so you read what I just posted. You want more of this about jews? Zionism is just jewish supremacy sxb, it's the same as white nationalism in america and the KKK who want a white homeland with a small native indian population existing similar to what zionism did with Israel, jewish supremacy and majority with a small and controlled population of arabs similar to the native indian.

I know these people and have studied them a long time and I appreciate how quick they develop and stuff like that so we can apply it to ourselves and catch up as Somalis and even I suggest we open an embassy over there so we can learn how this beast operates and quicken up somalia recovery process but at the same time despise them thru our hearts and wait untill we are strong enough in our home to take these motherfuckers on.

@government you got me started on the fuckin jews and I responded my own previous post because this raises my anger levels, I become like a beast and satanic when I think about them, that's why I am tagging you in now so you read what I just posted. You want more of this about jews? Zionism is just jewish supremacy sxb, it's the same as white nationalism in america and the KKK who want a white homeland with a small native indian population existing similar to what zionism did with Israel, jewish supremacy and majority with a small and controlled population of arabs similar to the native indian.

I know these people and have studied them a long time and I appreciate how quick they develop and stuff like that so we can apply it to ourselves and catch up as Somalis and even I suggest we open an embassy over there so we can learn how this beast operates and quicken up somalia recovery process but at the same time despise them thru our hearts and wait untill we are strong enough in our home to take these motherfuckers on.
Interesting stuff brother :hmm: never thought about it that way

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@government give me the leadership for Somalia and presidency, I will open up the embassy of somalia in israel and normalize relations so we can access their technology, thinking processes, security capabilities, and their general approach to speeding up their development. I want us to benefit by stealing from this satanic beast niyahow, but I won't sell us out about submitting to them. Just don't pass the leadership to this click on somalispot, pass it to ya boy who u can trust to make sure these scum don't make us submit to the beast but only work with the beast to build up ourselves so we can have a show down in the end.

Don't pass the leadership of somalia to these jewish lackeys who cry and throw out topics on jews into qashin bin and they will kill us if we come guns wallahi i can swear my grandmother grave on it. Their sell outs and traitors among us also to the jew just like the rest of the world. But if we elect someone like me, anigu waan ka fa'idaysana yahudka si cilmiga somalia kor loo geeyo lakin hostana qalbiga ka inkaara illa dadkayga ay diyaar uu noqdan in nimankan mar uun la soo cirib tiro.

Where-as the lackeys on here bro think being friendly with jews means we must submit and love them, no way sxb, it doesn't mean that at all. I can be your friend still hate you, waan ka fa'idaysanaya si aan umadayda kor uu soo qaado. So I dont disagree with establishing and normalizing relations with Israel. Forget palestine for now, we will come back to it when we are bulletproof and ready cause we need to eliminate them fight them and win and lose, lakin destruction loo gaysto mana la samayn karo illa anaga dhinaceena xoog lahaado. Marka been aan uu sheegno niyahow that we love them and shit but deep down we dont.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Interesting stuff brother :hmm: never thought about it that way

What you say bro if we normalized relations between Israel and Somalia? Are we gonna take the brave step or do you think the opposition in Somalia will see that as an opportunity to lie to the population about us so they eliminate us from power and villa somalia? cause politics is nasty and not always based on truth niyahow, even the good intentioned can be hated in somalia by how the opposition paints their moves and actions. If they saw us sxb making a move on establishing relations with israel, the nation would riot and uprise so how do we do it bro? that's if we agree it's in our national interest and anti jewishness to establish ties with israel to cheat and steal from them to develop ourselves and come back to slam them out of the world.

What you say bro if we normalized relations between Israel and Somalia? Are we gonna take the brave step or do you think the opposition in Somalia will see that as an opportunity to lie to the population about us so they eliminate us from power and villa somalia? cause politics is nasty and not always based on truth niyahow, even the good intentioned can be hated in somalia by how the opposition paints their moves and actions. If they saw us sxb making a move on establishing relations with israel, the nation would riot and uprise so how do we do it bro? that's if we agree it's in our national interest and anti jewishness to establish ties with israel to cheat and steal from them to develop ourselves and come back to slam them out of the world.
I don't know man but I wouldn't risk it personally

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't know man but I wouldn't risk it personally

Yeah it's to risky I agree on that, the nation will riot and uprise and opposition will see that as a gateway into the office by making us look bad by establishing ties with Israel. It's a shoe-in for them to win the election because no-one is electing a president the people hate, you need the people to either be neutral about you or love you, not hate you as a candidate.

The other risk I didn't mention is, even if we strike the jews sxb after we are built up strong and matched them in all areas of economics, security, knowledge, and so forth. We will need to contend with the ones who are jewish agents like somalispot moderators, you saw how they treated my article, right in the qashin, if they see us harming jews physically they will put our bodies in the qashin also like world war 2. It's a vicious beast the jew aka iluminati aka don kiluminati aka anti christ aka dajjal aka the 1% aka elites aka top rich business-men aka bank rollers aka academics and phd holders aka nobel peace prize dominators, ninkani inkaar alle ba haysto iska jir niyahow we aren't ready to throw rocks at him like palestine he is laughing at us about it knowing we are weak.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I'm predominantly Deistic when it comes to my conception of God.

Everything in this world is bound by rules and laws. Mechanisms that act to ensure everything is repeatable.

So to me, the universe has to be looked at in 2 forms. The observable and material. And the underlying mechanical essence where all order comes from.

There's no such thing as randomness. It's only a figment of our imagination. An illusion due to our overall ignorance of everything.

50:50 chance on flipping a coin? Nope. If you know every variable of the coin flip, based on the rules bound on the way the coin will flip, then you have a 100% chance of knowing what it'll be.

Every event that occurs, and that's what life is: a series of events, only exists because all of the variable, materials and energy brought in the input, is transformed with the rules bound, producing the output. If you know the input and rules of an event now, you'll know the next and so on. If you're omniscient, you'll know the future not in the sense that you know all events, but because you know the logical upcoming events that would stem from that one particular event.

So where do all of these rules come from? I personally accept God's existence as the designer of all laws in this universe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
One question @DR OSMAN did you study islam and other religions?

I believe each religion addresses a purpose for mankind, I think religion is about the human being and his relationship with god, it's not so much about god at all because he is the creator.

Can you imagine a human being talking about himself to his creation a car, even if the car was semi intelligent? The first thing you would say is my name is blah blah blah, nice to meet you, then you would focus the communication around the car not so much around yourself after-all your far more intelligent, what the hell do you have to prove yourself to a semi intelligent car? You may also give the car orders and instructions similar to how god gave us orders and instructions in laws.

Notice we instruct our creations regardless what it is, we teach it to follow orders mostly not interact with it. Like SIRI tell me the weather? That's an order niyahow, it's not interested about telling SIRI who we are as human beings, you want SIRI to simply follow your command. I am sure God did the same with human beings and he didn't simply put all his eggs in one basket, one time period, with one man or one region or one sub-type of religion(monotheism), God is like a big never ending puzzle to me sxb, have you seen a big puzzle board? I think god just gives out a small piece of the puzzle through-out time to varying populations and groups in a diversified manner so it doesn't get lost with one people or time period so we can grow our understanding of him and understand his orders and instructions of us. Notice the key-word is US, we are the semi intelligent one in the relationship now, we are basically SIRI and God is the creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending