Kick in the door wavin the .44
-Stop Smoking and drinking entirely
-Get rid of my Ciiyal suq friend circle
-become a lawful citizen
-begin College
-Strengthen my bond with Allah and my Family
-A healthier diet

lofty goals - good luck.
I’ve read you shouldn’t set too many goals and you should identify how you’re gonna do these things - otherwise it’s a list of wishes. So how will you make sure you achieve all these things in the next 12 months ins sha Allah.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I wanna be buff, so Im gonna start hitting the gym. Inshallah by the end of 2021
I would be looking like this :ahh::banderas:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lofty goals - good luck.
I’ve read you shouldn’t set too many goals and you should identify how you’re gonna do these things - otherwise it’s a list of wishes. So how will you make sure you achieve all these things in the next 12 months ins sha Allah.
Drinking is a easy one since I only drink maybe once a week in Clubs so thats easy I just need to find something else to do for fun
Smoking is actually a Tricky one since I guess im addicted
Getting rid of ciiyal suq friends is easy since I realized myself that I gain nothing from it and I also got good friends and I will start hanging more out with them which will hopefully affect me positive
I made a professionel CV today and Im lookin trough jobs and when I got a job I wont need to do criminal things anymore
After I accomplished all this ( which would myself make very proud) I could move in with my Family again

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Drinking is a easy one since I only drink maybe once a week in Clubs so thats easy I just need to find something else to do for fun
Smoking is actually a Tricky one since I guess im addicted
Getting rid of ciiyal suq friends is easy since I realized myself that I gain nothing from it and I also got good friends and I will start hanging more out with them which will hopefully affect me positive
I made a professionel CV today and Im lookin trough jobs and when I got a job I wont need to do criminal things anymore
After I accomplished all this ( which would myself make very proud) I could move in with my Family again

May Allah make it easy for you to achieve these goals.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
1609546578319.png

Gonna get this physique guys and I want to learn more about Islam/genetics/cooking