My girlfriend has a crush on a girl in her class

Status
Not open for further replies.
she said she's really hot and the other day she was wearing a tegan and sara shirt so she thinks she might be into girls so i was like that's awesome and then she talked with her and she found out she's a freshman who lives on campus and she said that she seemed interested in her because she was obviously being flirty and she found out she used to play softball (more hints) and then she sent me a text that was like 'we will definitely hook up with her by the end of the semester' so i'm all like lol this is so cool

Zailah

Exam season guys !
she said she's really hot and the other day she was wearing a tegan and sara shirt so she thinks she might be into girls so i was like that's awesome and then she talked with her and she found out she's a freshman who lives on campus and she said that she seemed interested in her because she was obviously being flirty and she found out she used to play softball (more hints) and then she sent me a text that was like 'we will definitely hook up with her by the end of the semester' so i'm all like lol this is so cool

You have a dramatic lifestyle, don’t you? :mjlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.