My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I refuse to believe thiz😭 if that was the case there wouldn’t be any minority tribes left. @Sophisticate please tell me this aint true! If mjs aint darood then no one is!
Just ignore him. He thinks a major clan would be assimilated in their own land by a small group of dheegocase refugees. How insulting. :mjlol:If you are an E-V32 Somali, no one can question your progeny without risking the ethnogenesis of the collective. It doesn't appear to make any logical sense.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Just ignore him. He thinks a major clan would be assimilated in their own land by a small group of dheegocase refugees. How insulting. :mjlol:If you are an E-V32 Somali, no one can question your progeny without risking the ethnogenesis of the collective. It doesn't appear to make any logical sense.
sis what do you mean? :guccishock:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Whew thank Allah. What about somalis who dont have e haplogroup?

You know you’re right about the double standard, if it was a Somali women people would shame and humiliate the women for her behaviour.

The reason is simple though when you actually think about it, people tend to care and value the life and reproductivity of women than they do men, in other words women tend to be looked after and cared for more in a more loving way than a man and when women do something that’s out of line (in a betrayal kind of sense) a community will have a jealous possvesive reaction due to the care and love poured into the females of that community compared to the males. Essentially women are treated more like children (with all the disadvantages and benefits that’s comes with) while men tend to be treated as strangers who’re capable of fully going everything alone, (this also has its benefits and disadvantages).

It’s the same reason why people are laughing at the guy who made the thread and telling him he’s f’d, cause they simply don’t care about him as he’s a male and more expendable in their heads. Also the same reason why people are so much more horrified when a women is innocently killed than when a man is.

Essentially I’m saying there’s pros and cons to the way both males and females are treated and double standards but it’s not always female victim and male gets everything. Of course the outcome in this situation would be worse for women though due to the fact that they’re the ones who get pregnant and all that it comes with, the guy can just bounce or remain undetected. The stakes are just much higher for women and that’s maybe why there’s more attention/shame involved with that too, to offset potential pregnancies that aren’t due to marriage.
In ultra patriarchal societies, what extra love do women get? Even when r-worded, their r£pists are freed in many cases?!

No one treats women like children. In many cultures they’re murdered for not towing the line.You don’t kill children for making mistakes and let adults off for doing the same things. It’s a huge contradiction. Children aren’t held accountable more than adults, yet women are.

The truth of the matter is that men infantilize women when it benefits them and hold them doubly accountable when it also benefits it them.

All in all children aren’t doubly held accountable or brutalized for their behavior compared to adults. People make excuses for children. Sounds more like men. Even when they harm women sexually in societies with rife double standards the first instinct of the community is to give a slight tap on the wrist.

Knowing all of this, who are really treated like children?

Last edited:
Has baby momma culture reached somalis, broke dusty yutes faraxs o caano iyo cunto laga sugayo
Baby momma culture has been a thing with faraxs ever since they touched down in the west as students in the 80’s.

There’s a lot of gaalo half Somali people around who don’t know their fathers. Maya Jama’s story is quite common

I remembered that. I know that there are tribal alliances, and a small tribe, for example, can enter into a tribal alliance with another, larger and stronger tribe, for protection, for example, but I did not expect it to be Mj frankly - so who are the Harti? Ogaden - Warsangli - Dolbhanti, right? Where are they located then?
First of OGs ain't harti. Secondly warsangeli dhulbahante mareexan leelkase tested under one subclade ie darood. More testing needs to be done to flesh out what we know. Like where does Kabalax-harti, Sade, Tanade etc fit.

I don't have any agendas by the way, but I don't know much about genetics and I was shocked that Mj is not a Harti

I don't have any agendas by the way, but I don't know much about genetics and I was shocked that Mj is not a Harti
All this doesn't matter though. MJ should stick with their abtirsi and claim darood. Darood + MJ have mixed for quite a long time. Canduuf should not make them switch up an old alliance.

No one treats women like children. In many cultures they’re murdered. You don’t kill children for making mistakes and let adults off for doing the same things. It’s a huge contradiction. Children aren’t held accountable more than adults, yet women are.

The truth of the matter is that men infantilize women when it benefits them and hold them doubly accountable when it also benefits it them.
I didn’t say women are treated exactly like children but they’re treated more like children than men are. You’re right, women obviously are held more accountable for the actions as they’re obviously adults but at the same time they tend not to be held accountable in the same way men are most of the time, with some instances where they tend to hold the prerogative.

I’m just merely pointing out that life isn’t as black and white as one group being perpetual victims while the other group has all the benefits, the grass may seem greener on the other side but not everything is always so great. In the end of the day pregnancy out of wedlock is a horrible situation for all people involved especially when young, genderfiying every situation is kinda pointless when everyone loses in this situation. I think most people understand that it’s almost always going to be worse for the female in the situation though.

All this doesn't matter though. MJ should stick with their abtirsi and claim darood. Darood + MJ have mixed for quite a long time. Canduuf should not make them switch up an old alliance.
Genes are useful for knowing the origins of tribes and whether they are related to a single ancestor or not. Science has proven that all tribes belong to one Somali ancestor, and this is a good thing, but in tribal affairs we must adhere to our lineage. This is my opinion.

I didn’t say women are treated exactly like children but they’re treated more like children than men are. You’re right, women obviously are held more accountable for the actions as they’re obviously adults but at the same time they tend not to be held accountable in the same way men are most of the time, with some instances where they tend to hold the prerogative.
They’re not held accountable as men are. Even in r-word cases, the women doesn’t get justice in a lot of patriarchal societies. Somaliland only changed its laws in 2018 about how all a man has to do is marry his victim.

Depending on how much double standards a society has, men are hardly punished for any sexual misconduct, it’s the women. In Arab and Asian countries sometimes the women themselves are killed for being abused. There are enough cases studies for this.

I’m just merely pointing out that life isn’t as black and white as one group being perpetual victims while the other group has all the benefits, the grass may seem greener on the other side but not everything is always so great.
How can you say this when even in todays modern world, many cultures just slap boys on the sexually abusing a girl? Do you remember the case that happened wiht the little 12 yr old in PL Somalia? She was r-worded and cut up by her own clansmen. Her own qabil simply wanted to let the guys free and give her family diya money! They were following Somali Xeer laws

It was through women protesting and people posting about it on social media, and people writing various articles shaming the situation did they change everything.

How can you then say men and women are treated similarly??! Under Somali Xeer laws, a man can r-word me and as long as he marries me or pays my dad off he’s free to mingle with the world and I’d be shamed on top of that!

In the end of the day pregnancy out of wedlock is a horrible situation for all people involved especially when young, genderfiying every situation is kinda pointless when everyone loses in this situation. I think most people understand that it’s almost always going to be worse for the female in the situation though.
It’s easy to say, but a walk through history and even now in some parts of the world paints a different picture.

I understand it’s always going to worse for women, but what I can’t accept as that women are loved more. We’re not even loved enough for our r&pers to be jailed properly when it comes to dhaqan.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Genes are useful for knowing the origins of tribes and whether they are related to a single ancestor or not. Science has proven that all tribes belong to one Somali ancestor, and this is a good thing, but in tribal affairs we must adhere to our lineage. This is my opinion.
Science has proven that all tribes belong to one Somali ancestor,
About that I wouldn’t be so sure, if that was the case then all somali males would have the same Y haplogroup. Dna studies also have proven that there has been a disruption in the lineage from people of various different origins claiming the qabiil making the whole qabiil foundation thing null and dismantled

About that I wouldn’t be so sure, if that was the case then all somali males would have the same Y haplogroup. Dna studies also have proven that there has been a disruption in the lineage from people of various different origins making the whole qabiil thing null and dismantled
That’s causes Somali isn’t a thing before islam .

They can isaaq Ts assimilated ev32 isaaqs

Hawadle claiming Hawiye is rather problematic but is an example of how our ancestors may have valued creating connections due to need of man power ect. The thing is Somali qabils operate from the understanding that you’re a direct paternal descendant of the paternal tribal founder. If Hawiye the father of the Hawiyes isn’t the father of let’s say Hawadle, how can they say they’re one of his paternal offsprings? Yes, they’re one of his children but they’re maternal offsprings

Hawadle are different to be fair as they do tell the truth as of late and many are saying they’re not really Hawiye but blood tests are now showing that MJs aren’t really Darood yet for centuries they believed they directly the sons of Darood.
It wouldn’t matter since they all have the same forefathers .

If they mjs had different forefathers (not Ev32) then it would’ve been different story

Latest posts