My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Sometimes Qabils merge lineage for alliances. That is the only explanation for the y dna mismatch.
I remembered that. I know that there are tribal alliances, and a small tribe, for example, can enter into a tribal alliance with another, larger and stronger tribe, for protection, for example, but I did not expect it to be Mj frankly - so who are the Harti? Ogaden - Warsangli - Dolbhanti, right? Where are they located then?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate if you had to choose one man in this forum to be your baby daddy who would it be? 👀. You have to choose 1
I don't have to do much of anything. I refuse this scenario. Maybe you guys like the idea of having hypothetical children recklessly (ideas are cheap), but I have never once considered deadbeats. Alx, I have never had such a nightmare. What would even motivate you to ask?
Go Away GIF by NETFLIX

I don't have to do much of anything. I refuse this scenario. Maybe you guys like the idea of having hypothetical children recklessly (ideas are cheap), but I have never once considered deadbeats. Alx, I have never had such a nightmare. What would even motivate you to ask?
Go Away GIF by NETFLIX
We all need our deranged pasttimes, won't you entertain us? That is poor sportsmanship on your behalf 👀

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Ya zaani. You deserve to be flogged 100 times. Zina decreases your rizq in the dunya and hereafter. Make tawbah now.

Sometimes Qabils merge lineage for alliances. That is the only explanation for the y dna mismatch.

This DNA testing proved what Somalis knew but pretended was unreal. That clan system is not representative of direct lineage always. And all Somalis are related regardless.

Does anyone among the DNA obsessed groups on the board found out if Sacad members who took the DNA test were different from the rest of Habar Gidir DNA test takers? I am curious.

You know you’re right about the double standard, if it was a Somali women people would shame and humiliate the women for her behaviour.

The reason is simple though when you actually think about it, people tend to care and value the life and reproductivity of women than they do men, in other words women tend to be looked after and cared for more in a more loving way than a man and when women do something that’s out of line (in a betrayal kind of sense) a community will have a jealous possvesive reaction due to the care and love poured into the females of that community compared to the males. Essentially women are treated more like children (with all the disadvantages and benefits that’s comes with) while men tend to be treated as strangers who’re capable of fully going everything alone, (this also has its benefits and disadvantages).

It’s the same reason why people are laughing at the guy who made the thread and telling him he’s f’d, cause they simply don’t care about him as he’s a male and more expendable in their heads. Also the same reason why people are so much more horrified when a women is innocently killed than when a man is.

Essentially I’m saying there’s pros and cons to the way both males and females are treated and double standards but it’s not always female victim and male gets everything. Of course the outcome in this situation would be worse for women though due to the fact that they’re the ones who get pregnant and all that it comes with, the guy can just bounce or remain undetected. The stakes are just much higher for women and that’s maybe why there’s more attention/shame involved with that too, to offset potential pregnancies that aren’t due to marriage.
Ahhhhhh Another gender war (not hating I just know what about to come )

1ACEF8A8-2CAA-4816-B9E0-F1A14329E21A.gif

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
In Somali dhaqan, Dhulos and Warsengeli also believe they’re the son of Harti, but guess what? They’re related and both Darood but not related to MJ. How can they all be the son of Harti but MJs aren’t related to Dhulos and Warsengeli.

Every single Darood Qabil is related btw which confirms that a Darood forefather did exist. But MJs are the odd ones out.

Somalis of old even embellished which is nicer word to use than lying that they’re of Arabian origin. Darood isn’t Arabian. Very much Horner.
Omds so mjs arent darood?

So some of us are sheegads?
Alliances occur between tribes. This is known in history. There are Arab tribes that allied, for example, with another tribe and took the lineage due to its weakness or for other reasons that I do not know. I'm shocked that MJ is not from harti, but no one cares about the ending. They have married with us a lot and now we can't keep them away

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Alliances occur between tribes. This is known in history. There are Arab tribes that entered into an alliance, for example, with another tribe and took the lineage because of its weakness or something like that. I don't know. I'm shocked that MJ isn't a Hearty, but no one cares about the ending. They have married with us a lot and now we can't keep them out
I refuse to believe thiz😭 if that was the case there wouldn’t be any minority tribes left. @Sophisticate please tell me this aint true! If mjs aint darood then no one is!

RIP lol, you're 100% not getting custody unless she's mainlining the CCP's finest Fentanyl. Welcome to the nightmare-ish existence that is co-parenting with a gaal. Again, condolences, I hope it's a boy for your sake :heh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending