My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

My point more or less was that the stories and relationship of these lineages have use and utility in Somali society. Unlike hapologroups which are more abstract. The ancient marriages and motherhood being used as tools to justify modern political alignment. Its not about being true or not genetically, its the power of those stories being believed.

Hapologroups whilst abstract are indeed more factual and devoid of human embellishments our ancestors may have told for political reasons. Haplogroups confirm if you’re really the son of Darood or are you not. It’s pure facts.

I know that but there is a bit of a contradiction. Somali society is patrilineal and their whole basis of a clan structure is based on being the son of so and so. How are you claiming someone you’re not the paternal descendants of in society only fhe lineage of the father is counted? It’s a contradiction to the so-called values they operate by.

But I wholly see your point. Humans are complicated and are at times motivated by a lot of other things. Maybe at the time MJs were weak and needed a strong alliance and needed the protection of their mothers line? It’s a great way of understanding the human psyche, since humans aren’t black and white.

Bro is a 19 year old baby daddy :mjkkk:
His life is over :dead:

Buddy needs to join the military. Tons of single parents join for the benefits just so they can receive assistance as a single parent.

@niggaibnh join the military. You won't be the only 19 year old single father.
Ayuuuto ha loo arooriyo ninka gotta stand up for our sspot brother

@niggaibnh allah has blessed you with a child, start trapping about your baby mama

Hapologroups whilst abstract are indeed more factual and devoid of human embellishments our ancestors may have told for political reasons. Haplogroups confirm if you’re really the son of Darood or are you not. It’s pure facts.

I know that but there is a bit of a contradiction. Somali society is patrilineal and their whole basis of a clan structure is based on being the son of so and so. How are you claiming someone you’re not the paternal descendants of in society only fhe lineage of the father is counted? It’s a contradiction to the so-called values they operate by.

But I wholly see your point. Humans are complicated and are at times motivated by a lot of other things. Maybe at the time MJs were weak and needed a strong alliance and needed the protection of their mothers line? It’s a great way of understanding the human psyche, since humans aren’t black and white.

It's a bit contradictory yet reflective of the complexities within Somali society. This is shown in the saying "Somalida waa wiil iyo abtigii," which aptly defines the interconnectedness of Somali people as one large family.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hawadle claiming Hawiye is rather problematic but is an example of how our ancestors may have valued creating connections due to need of man power ect. The thing is Somali qabils operate from the understanding that you’re a direct paternal descendant of the paternal tribal founder. If Hawiye the father of the Hawiyes isn’t the father of let’s say Hawadle, how can they say they’re one of his paternal offsprings? Yes, they’re one of his children but they’re maternal offsprings

Hawadle are different to be fair as they do tell the truth as of late and many are saying they’re not really Hawiye but blood tests are now showing that MJs aren’t really Darood yet for centuries they believed they directly the sons of Darood.
No MJ believed they were the son of Harti. Kabalax is a direct son of Darood.

No MJ believed they were the son of Harti. Kabalax is a direct son of Darood.
In Somali dhaqan, Dhulos and Warsengeli also believe they’re the son of Harti, but guess what? They’re related and both Darood but not related to MJ. How can they all be the son of Harti but MJs aren’t related to Dhulos and Warsengeli.

Every single Darood Qabil is related btw which confirms that a Darood forefather did exist. But MJs are the odd ones out.

Somalis of old even embellished which is nicer word to use than lying that they’re of Arabian origin. Darood isn’t Arabian. Very much Horner.

Vapour

Habeen

There may have been other factors besides blood that determined clan membership back in the day. Depending on clan family, and region, these factors might differ. The numerical weakness of Hawadle and MJ may not have influenced what they now claim; perhaps rules were different at the time.

In Somali dhaqan, Dhulos and Warsengeli also believe they’re the son of Harti, but guess what? They’re related and both Darood but not related to MJ. How can they all be the son of Harti but MJs aren’t related to Dhulos and Warsengeli.

Every single Darood Qabil is related btw which confirms that a Darood forefather did exist. But MJs are the odd ones out.

Somalis of old even embellished which is nicer word to use than lying that they’re of Arabian origin. Darood isn’t Arabian. Very much Horner.
What likely happen is that Harti Darood at the time made a pact by letting MJ join into the lineage. Now that Mj is big users here think they can switch up the deal there forefathers made. Anyways a lot of time is passed and many darood have mixed with MJ so there basically Darood to in my book.

Also this doesn’t mean there no such thing as Harti. If that’s what you’re implying I disagree.

Dang, you're not getting flamed? Oh wait..... you're a male. Ah, the double standards
You know you’re right about the double standard, if it was a Somali women people would shame and humiliate the women for her behaviour.

The reason is simple though when you actually think about it, people tend to care and value the life and reproductivity of women than they do men, in other words women tend to be looked after and cared for more in a more loving way than a man and when women do something that’s out of line (in a betrayal kind of sense) a community will have a jealous possvesive reaction due to the care and love poured into the females of that community compared to the males. Essentially women are treated more like children (with all the disadvantages and benefits that’s comes with) while men tend to be treated as strangers who’re capable of fully going everything alone, (this also has its benefits and disadvantages).

It’s the same reason why people are laughing at the guy who made the thread and telling him he’s f’d, cause they simply don’t care about him as he’s a male and more expendable in their heads. Also the same reason why people are so much more horrified when a women is innocently killed than when a man is.

Essentially I’m saying there’s pros and cons to the way both males and females are treated and double standards but it’s not always female victim and male gets everything. Of course the outcome in this situation would be worse for women though due to the fact that they’re the ones who get pregnant and all that it comes with, the guy can just bounce or remain undetected. The stakes are just much higher for women and that’s maybe why there’s more attention/shame involved with that too, to offset potential pregnancies that aren’t due to marriage.

Last edited:
What likely happen is that Harti Darood at the time made a pact by letting MJ join into the lineage. Now that Mj is big users here think they can switch up the deal there forefathers made. Anyways a lot of time is passed and many darood have mixed with MJ so there basically Darood to in my book.
What ? What is this exactly?

Latest posts