My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Not talking about that, the child doesnt inherit or isnt attributed the father. But this is not a cop out to abondon the child is what im saying. Morally its still expected the father to provide for them in some way and not dip.
what morals, if its nots attributed to me where does it say im obliged to financially provide for the child. Our morals are from the deen, its not subjective.

High reliability BC methods and paternity tests did not exist in the past. Before them, a man relied on female chastity to guarantee paternity. Male chastity serves no such purpose.

In Islam, they are the same. Historically, not so much.
Silly point. Male chastity is needed to not impregnate the women around them. Definitely shows how illogical misogyny is. You get a girl pregnant and it’s your male peers and community that suffers. Reason why when a lot of those men did sleep with a girl they’d be forced to marry her as well depending on the girls family rank. Even back home when cases like that happen, men are coerced to marry the girl

what morals, if its nots attributed to me where does it say im obliged to financially provide for the child. Our morals are from the deen, its not subjective.
Don’t pick and choose the deen. The reasoning behind it was due to a lack of DNA testing which is why as a man if your wife cheats you’d be forced to be a father to the garaac and provide for it. I noticed Faraxs love to talks about the deen when they feel it benefits them.

The weaker view is that it can only be attributed to you if you claim it, the main view is that the child isnt attributed to you.
View attachment 325160

Sure, but the prior consensus seems to be a more recent development. Many historical heavyweights favored the second option, such as Ibn Taymiyyah. Besides, most scholars conclude:

"The view that it is forbidden or permissible (to attribute an illegitimate child to his father) are two scholarly views that carry weight. This issue is one of the matters that are open to ijtihaad, so every case should be examined on its own merits. If the child will miss out on some religious or worldly interests (by not being attributed to his father), then we should adopt the view that it is permissible to attribute him to his father, in the interest of protecting him and ensuring that he will be taken care of, which is a legitimate shar‘i interest. "

I think my initial argument's weakest link was the attributing factor, and I should have mentioned that the whole concept of attributing a child is highly debated.

Additionally, it's crucial to understand the difference between legitimacy and acknowledgment. A child born out of wedlock can never gain legitimacy, only acknowledgment, and they can only inherit from their mother.

Because its still an open discussion, jurisprudence seems to lean differently depending on which country your looking at.

Don’t pick and choose the deen. The reasoning behind it was due to a lack of DNA testing which is why as a man if your wife cheats you’d be forced to be a father to the garaac and provide for it. I noticed Faraxs love to talks about the deen when they feel it benefits them.
I've always maintained that if your wife cheats under your marriage the kid is yours since your wife is your responsibility. Dont assume my stance on that situation based on my stance on this situation.

I've always maintained that if your wife cheats under your marriage your kid is yours since your wife is your responsibility. Dont assume my stance on that situation based on my stance on this situation.
Well then, at least you’re consistent. Feel free to continue your debate with the other poster. I assumed because when I pointed that out a few yrs ago I had hordes of crying Abdis attacking me.

Well then, at least you’re consistent. Feel free to continue your debate with the other poster. I assumed because when I pointed that out a few yrs ago I had hordes of crying Abdis attacking me.
Lineage wise the kid takes your lineage, which is why i've debated on those haplo threads that lineage is > than dna.

I didnt say you were obliged to. Virtually everything i read on this heavily discourages the act of not supporting the child.

Vapour

Habeen
Silly point. Male chastity is needed to not impregnate the women around them. Definitely shows how illogical misogyny is. You get a girl pregnant and it’s your male peers and community that suffers. Reason why when a lot of those men did sleep with a girl they’d be forced to marry her as well depending on the girls family rank. Even back home when cases like that happen, men are coerced to marry the girl
A female can’t be cuckholded in the same manner as a man. You must accept that. I can see your point, but I didn’t say it’s totally unimportant, just less important.

Lineage wise the kid takes your lineage, which is why i've debated on those haplo threads that lineage is > than dna.
Haplogroup tells you your male lineage.

Many Somali Qabils are confederations based on what people attributed themselves to due to political gain rather than it being real. Haplogroups are real.

A female can’t be cuckholded in the same manner as a man. You must accept that. I can see your point, but I didn’t say it’s totally unimportant, just less important.
A woman that has a child outside marriage pre-marriage isn’t cuckholding anyone, but it’s a damage to society.

Also, I order for a married woman to cockhold a man, it takes another man to do this which is why male chastity is also important. It takes two to tango and you see it with old ancient laws in which a man who sleeps with a married woman with status is also put to death.

Vapour

Habeen
A woman that has a child outside marriage pre-marriage isn’t cuckholding anyone, but it’s a damage to society.

Also, I order for a married woman to cockhold a man, it takes another man to do this which is why male chastity is also important. It takes two to tango and you see it with old ancient laws in which a man who sleeps with a married woman with status is also put to death.
Female virgin + Male non virgin = The child is 100% from the female.

Male virgin + female non virgin = Shaky paternity.

You see my point?

Female virgin + Male non virgin = The child is 100% from the female.

Male virgin + female non virgin = Shaky paternity.

You see my point?
I wholly see your point, but you’re looking at it from an individual lens rather than society. Female virgins won’t exist if men aren’t also forced to tow the line. A male non virgin has also indirectly contributed to a shaky paternity and that causes a downward spiral in society.

I can go in with regards to this topic. Let’s be real. The reason why misogynistic societies of old had a permissive attitude to male sex was because it relied on society creating a class of prozzies and s$x sl$ves. Men can use and abuse these types whilst backing off from so called respectable women. It was this Madonna vs ***** dichotomy they used to allow them to be have high expectations of women who had status whilst they preyed on very poor trafficked young women who had no protection and abused them thus creating an underclass of women. hence that idea of men being able to sleep around and it’s okay for then relies on a class of normal respectable women with fathers and brothers to protect them and a class of underclass women trafficked to cater to male lust

It’s why early Christian societies for instance thought prostitut£ion was a necessary evil since they genuinely believed the young men would start trying to sleep with or even r-word respectable women.

In a society in which prozzes and the trafficking of women isn’t acceptable a conservative society will collapse without checked male promiscuity. Hence why, modern men who think it’s okay for them and not for women are silly.

Many people don’t know this, but the people who where first against prozzies and the trafficking of women were early feminists In the 1800s, many ‘conservative’ men were actually against a ban.

Last edited:
Haplogroup tells you your male lineage.

Many Somali Qabils are confederations based on what people attributed themselves to due to political gain rather than it being real. Haplogroups are real.

In the Islamic context, lineage refers to the genetic and lawful relationship between people. Our lineage is integral to our social status, granting us both rights and responsibilities. For instance, while an Afar, Somali, and Oromo individual may share the same Haplogroup, two Somali individuals from very far away clans will still have a relational connection based on their lineages.

This is why ancient marriages, like that between the daughter of Dir and Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti, or the Hawadles originating from a Murusade mother or the Abgaals being descendants through the female line to the Ajuraan pricess as reason why they are politcally Hawiye, hold significant historical and political weight and are known by everyone.

These alliances and connections between clan families are deeply rooted in lineage. The same way that money is just paper and therefor a social construct, these tribes might make less sense as their origin is pretty much guarenteed to be pre-islamic and embellished, but the lineages still holdpower, same way a $50 bill has.

In the Islamic context, lineage refers to the genetic and lawful relationship between people. Our lineage is integral to our social status, granting us both rights and responsibilities. For instance, while an Afar, Somali, and Oromo individual may share the same Haplogroup, two Somali individuals from very far away clans will still have a relational connection based on their lineages.

This is why ancient marriages, like that between the daughter of Dir and Abdirahman bin Isma'il al-Jabarti, or the Hawadles originating from a Murusade mother as reason why they are politcally Hawiye, hold significant historical and political weight and are known by everyone.

These alliances and connections between clan families are deeply rooted in lineage. The same way that money is just paper and therefor a social construct, these tribes might make less sense as their origin is pretty much guarenteed to be pre-islamic and embellished, but the lineages still holdpower, same way a $50 bill has.
Hawadle claiming Hawiye is rather problematic but is an example of how our ancestors may have valued creating connections due to need of man power ect. The thing is Somali qabils operate from the understanding that you’re a direct paternal descendant of the paternal tribal founder. If Hawiye the father of the Hawiyes isn’t the father of let’s say Hawadle, how can they say they’re one of his paternal offsprings? Yes, they’re one of his children but they’re maternal offsprings

Hawadle are different to be fair as they do tell the truth as of late and many are saying they’re not really Hawiye but blood tests are now showing that MJs aren’t really Darood yet for centuries they believed they directly the sons of Darood.

Hawadle claiming Hawiye is rather problematic but is an example of how our ancestors may have valued creating connections due to need of man power ect. The thing is Somali qabils operate from the understanding that you’re a direct paternal descendant of the paternal tribal founder. If Hawiye the father of the Hawiyes isn’t the father of let’s say Hawadle, how can they say they’re one of his paternal offsprings? Yes, they’re one of his children but they’re maternal offsprings

Hawadle are different to be fair as they do tell the truth as of late and many are saying they’re not really Hawiye but blood tests are now showing that MJs aren’t really Darood yet for centuries they believed they directly the sons of Darood.
My point more or less was that the stories and relationship of these lineages have use and utility in Somali society. Unlike hapologroups which are more abstract. The ancient marriages and motherhood being used as tools to justify modern political alignment. Its not about being true or not genetically, its the power of those stories being believed.
lineage in the islamic sense is important because it has those benefits and obligations to the individual.
Haplogroup are just scientific truths with no really social or cultural power.

Trending

Latest posts