My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
He’s trolling. Also, not matter how much women take accountability even within a halal union, boys of sspot will spit on them, these lot spit on single mothers who had halal marriages but will have more sympathy for a Zani.

You can’t expect any women here to join these conversations in good faith. I know I never will, especially when innocent chase women are insulted like ferals by these lot.
i didnt know he was trolling, regarding your statement, most of the reason why you don't think this is wrong is because some guys on somali spot would spit on a woman if she did this, and just because some guys would get feral, you have no problem generalizing men who haven't done anything of this sort, we even got guys who have called out these men's issues and double standards but you still choose to generalize and take away from the issue.
You admit that you wouldn't engage this convo in good faith because of what some retards say online, how is this any different from the incels who were shat on by divestors on tik tok lashing out at women, generalizing them because some retarded somali women decided to insult somali men. everything you're saying is based on what some dumb guys said on here who have been called out by a shit ton of men and women.

i didnt know he was trolling, regarding your statement, most of the reason why you don't think this is wrong is because some guys on somali spot would spit on a woman if she did this, and just because some guys would get feral, you have no problem generalizing men who haven't done anything of this sort, we even got guys who have called out these men's issues and double standards but you still choose to generalize and take away from the issue.
You admit that you wouldn't engage this convo in good faith because of what some retards say online, how is this any different from the incels who were shat on by divestors on tik tok lashing out at women, generalizing them because some retarded somali women decided to insult somali men. everything you're saying is based on what some dumb guys said on here who have been called out by a shit ton of men and women.
You're still a teen finding his footing in the world, so I won't go in on you, but when you grow up, you'll begin to understand what Auntie Angie is getting at on a broader, societal level.

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities
You're still a teen finding his footing in the world, so I won't go in on you, but when you grow up, you'll begin to understand what Auntie Angie is getting at on a broader, societal level.
I can't see anything wrong with what i've said I know double standards exist for women and i've addressed that in my previous comment.
could you go in on me so i could understand if I went wrong somewhere?

You're not married to this girl, and since you probably live in a Western country, let's see what you could do.

First, ask yourself what you want, what the girl wants, and what the nature of the relationship is. Was it for a long-term commitment, or just a sinful fornication?

Now, this is clear: "The child is to be attributed to the bed (i.e., to the husband in marriage) and the adulterer deserves nothing."

A child from fornication isn't attributed to you, but in the story of Jurayj, the child attributed his paternity to the shepherd despite the sinful relationship. Because of the child being bestowed with the ability to speak. This shows paternity can be attributed to the father without marriage.

Admitting the child is yours makes them yours. You did this in this thread and to your mother, "I'm 19 and I got my girl pregnant."

The only way to undo this is with a DNA test. If it's negative, it's not your problem anymore.

I strongly advise taking a DNA test.

Likely, it'll show you're the father, cementing the case for paternity.

At this point, you have two options:

1. Convince her to convert to Islam or raise the child Muslim. Marry her and seek support from both families until you're able to provide.
  2. It's unclear if she wants an abortion or to keep the child. You could advocate for abortion with her consent, but know it's a sin.

"...Under Islamic law, the person that has caused the abortion has to pay diyyah (blood money) if the foetus is born alive and dies subsequently. But if the foetus is not completely formed, then a lesser fine is to be paid by the wrong doer.The position is the same even if it is the mother that is responsible for the abortion without the father’s consent. The penalty for unlawful abortion in Islamic law is a ghurra, which is five camels or its monetary equivalent (50 dinars or 500 dirhams)."

We shouldn't knowingly commit sins. However, if you must take that path, make sure to at least attempt to atone and donate an equivalent amount to children in need.
I got tricked, should have gone with my gut feeling that this was a bait thread , still a lot of these arguments transfer over into other cases like this.

Last edited:
a garac has no father
A garac doesnt inherit your name but they're still your child as in they come from your seed. And it's still your moral responsibility to care for the child and raise them as muslim. They're born sinless.

Moon-

Bipolar Express
A garac doesnt inherit your name but they're still your child as in they come from your seed. And it's still your moral responsibility to care for the child and raise them as muslim. They're born sinless.
so whos name do they take?

The weaker view is that it can only be attributed to you if you claim it, the main view is that the child isnt attributed to you.
1713438964136.png

The weaker view is that it can only be attributed to you if you claim it, the main view is that the child isnt attributed to you.
View attachment 325160
Not talking about that, the child doesnt inherit or isnt attributed the father. But this is not a cop out to abondon the child is what im saying. Morally its still expected the father to provide for them in some way and not dip.

Vapour

Habeen
He’s trolling. Also, no matter how much women take accountability even within a halal union, boys of sspot will spit on them, these lot spit on single mothers who had halal marriages but will have more sympathy for a Zani.

You can’t expect any women here to join these conversations in good faith. I know I never will, especially when innocent chast women are insulted like ferals by these lot.
High reliability BC methods and paternity tests did not exist in the past. Before them, a man relied on female chastity to guarantee paternity. Male chastity serves no such purpose.

In Islam, they are the same. Historically, not so much.