My girl is pregnant and she not Somali or Muslim.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Even though this is a fake copy-paste. No one wants a baby daddy. Physical evidence of Zina, a lifelong ball-and-chain and child support payments until 18.
Basketball Wives Ugh GIF by VH1

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I agree #SayNOtobabydaddys
Add divorced men with kids to that, too. :mjdontkno:These guys act like they are newly minted singles that were merely off the market for a time. I don't know what gives single aabos that 'single-never-been-married-with-no-kids' confidence.

please.. lay off the gender wars, will you?
Lay off the gender war? Are you okay? Guys here were insinuating a girl that used to wear trousers is some sort of *****.

What type of behavior is this? At this point it’s evident many of the men on this forum have 0 morals and use the deen as beating stick against women. Mind you these are the fools who yap on about the degeneracy of the west due to this or that whilst they clap for male Zaanis or have sympathy for a man that impregnated a gaal and admits this.

Absolute animals of the biggest order and @HIBAQ123 is right.

Wonyluvr

β€œla vie en roseπŸ₯€ ~”
VIP
Add divorced men with kids to that, too. :mjdontkno:These guys act like they are newly minted singles that were merely off the market for a time. I don't know what gives single aabos that 'single-never-been-married-with-no-kids' confidence.
get themmm:hillarybiz: