My Gedmatch results. Proud to be African Somali

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Yes
myGedmatch.PNG

Cerberus

VIP
Yes, yourdnaportal.
lol I got part Central African in me. Our people are from the Congo and Central African Republic and Rwanda and Uganda? Wow so those are our people that we come from. We are them too.

Horner.PNG

Cerberus

VIP
Here is the one I believe I am the most. This is real. Because it shows North East Africans are drastically different from Sub-Saharan Africans.

NE-African.PNG

We really are just ancient mulattos. I wonder if the Cushitic people committed a genocide in the horn of Africa against the hunter gatherers or whoever the natives were?

We really are just ancient mulattos. I wonder if the Cushitic people committed a genocide in the horn of Africa against the hunter gatherers or whoever the natives were?
Akshually the correct term is marabon
EgOpi1eWsAI3lG7.jpg

Its possible, but african hunter gatherers tend to be ultra pacifist so its not like they would've needed to kill them off unless they were sadistic, just absorb them. Around 10% of our dna supposedly comes from the native horners.

Last edited:

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Akshually the correct term is marabon
View attachment 202064

Its possible, but african hunter gatherers tend to be ultra pacifist so its not like they would've needed to kill them off unless they were sadistic, just absorb them. Around 10% of our dna supposedly comes from the native horners.
The average Somali gets around 55% SSA on Global25 and qpadm when using the most accurate samples

Cerberus

VIP
The average Somali gets around 55% SSA on Global25 and qpadm when using the most accurate samples
Here is my stuff. I frequently get some Oceania and also Papuan so apparently I got some of that in me and most Somalis prolly do.
Here's all the calculators I used.
1547170234_37105f206c_b.jpg
NE-African.PNG
myGedmatch.PNG
sahara.PNG
Horner.PNG
SSA-East-Asian.PNG
austro-melanesian.PNG
Papuan.PNG