My Garowe Park Vision

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am working out the details. I want to secure a 'large land plot' for 'free' from 'local garowe govt' as 'dan-guud' and designate it as the 'Dr Osman Garowe Park'. I have already have the 'cheap water drilling equipment' and only costs $2000

All I have to pay for is the is cheap ass 'tree seeds' and 'grass seeds' and the 'drip irrigation hose' which I will connect to to my 'water well'. Once that water well dries up, I will drill another one and re-connect the drip technology.

The great thing about 'drip' technology is like it's name says 'only uses a small droplet' to keep the soil 'moist' and wet enough to 'grow' into plants or grass. I am serious wallahi, I love public projects because society remembers those who do public projects but no-one remembers those who do 'private' projects because it doesn't effect the community as a whole.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sending a message to 'drylandsolutions' telling her it's cheap to get your own driller and all u need is the 'drig irrigation' to keep the soil wet and then 'plant various seeds'. She is interested in 'large scale' foresty also like me, I am not interested in @Jablibax small little plot of land which makes no difference. PL is missing 'large scale' projects, we had enuff of these 'small scale' projects. Drylandsolutins is the future.

Wa inu @Galmudug-State yimada meel oo wada 'jungle' land.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waryaa @AutumnBreeze surely these naflacaris can collect all those 'waste bottles' and recycle it for 'irrigation' drop technology. Heck they don't even need the 'irrigation' drip hose.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is my plan @AutumnBreeze to use this 'drip hose' and inject 'holes' in it so what 'drops' at a small amount over the soil and saving me huge 'water costs'.

But the thing is, I want 'large scale' not 'small scale'. I am talking 'kilometers' of land not 'hectares'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I will provide my nomadic cousins to buy the 'drill' for water and then use two sticks has a 'hanger' for the bottles and 'drip' that god damn soil with 'seeds' and produce your on 'livestock food' rather then running around constantly for water and vegetation. It's all cheap and affordable. Investment is less then 3k for the driller and the 'seeds' are like a couple of dollars per kilo. No excuses needed, just implemention now is needed.

Bottles are 'plenty in PL' and thrown away at least now those bottles start to be recycledto do something useful such as create 'vegetation' for livestock in dry areas.

This is my plan @AutumnBreeze to use this 'drip hose' and inject 'holes' in it so what 'drops' at a small amount over the soil and saving me huge 'water costs'.

But the thing is, I want 'large scale' not 'small scale'. I am talking 'kilometers' of land not 'hectares'
Youre gonna have to take in to account condensation and evaporation im assuming. More water might perspire and evaporate then drips...

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
It takes a lot more than irrigation. You need soil management, temperature protection treatment, specialized nutrients and weed management.

Along with the experts you'd need to consult you also need hire labour.

If parks were so cheap than we'd have a lot more of them in the west.

I am working out the details. I want to secure a 'large land plot' for 'free' from 'local garowe govt' as 'dan-guud' and designate it as the 'Dr Osman Garowe Park'. I have already have the 'cheap water drilling equipment' and only costs $2000

All I have to pay for is the is cheap ass 'tree seeds' and 'grass seeds' and the 'drip irrigation hose' which I will connect to to my 'water well'. Once that water well dries up, I will drill another one and re-connect the drip technology.

The great thing about 'drip' technology is like it's name says 'only uses a small droplet' to keep the soil 'moist' and wet enough to 'grow' into plants or grass. I am serious wallahi, I love public projects because society remembers those who do public projects but no-one remembers those who do 'private' projects because it doesn't effect the community as a whole.

Great inititaive these are the type of ideas we need! However ain't no such thing as 'danta guud' in Somalia people are selfish, and every plot belongs to somebody you've gotta go pretty far out of town so you can have the adequate space required for such large green area. Dont know if those areas are free nonetheless the further you go the cheaper ofcourse.

I would look into planting native trees, reintroducing them back into the area, as well as wildlife and working on ways to bring back and breed those that are about to go extict. Someones gotta save our natural habitat. Somali antelopes, ostriches, birds, many more.

I'm sure there are many climate change / save the plane type organisations that will support, give resources, send teams with skills even funding, you just need to get the ball rolling.

Trending