My friends husband is a tool

should she lie now or lie later?

• Lie now and have her kid named after his or hers real father?

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Lie later and have her fake husbands parental rights revoked?

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strawberry

You were complaining of Muslim governments not dispensing "proper" Shariah Laws and you keep this crowd as friends. The hypocrisy of Somali-Muslims is nauseating.
psshh what logic? So because my friend did something stupid and kept it from me until now because she knew I would get very angry. I am not allowed to have an opinion on muslim governments? get out of here! for your information I was against her marrying her real husband. Because he simply was not good enough for her. This simply proved my point once again. And she never told me she was legally going to marry someone else for immigration benefits. I would have tried to stop her if I knew beforehand.

I've noticed a trend between Somali and North African women, they both have a habit of making poor marital choices. Only sick deranged individual would ask his wife to pretend to be married to his brother for immigration fraud.

I agree, I was against her marriage with her halaal husband. I just felt he lacked on so many aspects. But she did not listen to me and now shes in a pinch.

They are committing immigration fraud though. :O27GWRK: At least be smart about it. If she is legally married to her brother in law and he's in the country because of that, then she has to name the son as his otherwise he will be deported and she will be thrown in the slammer. Feelings aside, she needs to be careful she doesn't get imprisoned. If someone snitches and says she has two husbands she's done for :icon neutral:

True I am the only one she told though, She called me up yesterday starting with 'I have done something stupid'. To be honest, I always wondered why the brother in law was living with them, since they are pretty much newly married, and have only been married for 3 years. I also never knew she did not legally marry her real husband. So I was shocked to find out about this messed up arrangement. But what angered me most is that her halaal husband said his brother in law should acknowledge his kid. This all is beyond ridiculous. How did he convince her to legally marry his brother to begin with. These lies are no catching up, and now she runs to me to tell me something this f*cking BIG. My hooyo always said about him 'nin maha kaas'.

World

VIP
I've noticed a trend between Somali and North African women, they both have a habit of making poor marital choices. Only sick deranged individual would ask his wife to pretend to be married to his brother for immigration fraud.
So you would leave your own brother in a war zone whilst you live comfortably in the West? This isn't even that bad if I'm being honest.

So you would leave your own brother in a war zone whilst you live comfortably in the West? This isn't even that bad if I'm being honest.
Yes..... they could always find another single female relative or friend to go through the process. Asking a married women is totally not acceptable.

Yes..... they could always find another single female relative or friend to go through the process. Asking a married women is totally not acceptable.
I agree. I am sure they have relatives who would gladly marry him, their family is huge. So why ask her? Most likely because shes gullible and a non iraqi.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
she should have asked her friends or family about what happens in these sham marriages, expect the worst from everyone and you'll never catch an L
Moroccan aye, i wonder what she looks like:mjswag:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Your friend is in quite a mess she could get imprisoned

Just weird that the husband went with this option not thinking about the risk he be putting his wife in

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Your friend is in quite a mess she could get imprisoned

Just weird that the husband went with this option not thinking about the risk he be putting his wife in

Nigga we talking Arabs here, the family cat is more important than the women :icon lol:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Nigga we talking Arabs here, the family cat is more important than the women :icon lol:

"Family therapist"

dmvidpics-2016-04-23-at-16-39-56.png

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't order this Sac ( cow) to allow his brother in uu ku aaso in his place:camby:

I have a feeling that if she lies about her child's father it will bite her in the ass. In case he divorces her with the kids the wrong man will pay child support which sounds like what the father wants to do. He could leave the city and she won't be able to revoke the parental rights without him, then she will be in a bigger mess.
No man would use his wife like that and want the child to be under his brothers name unless he has ulterior motives.
She should put the child under the real fathers name coz I can only expect the worst from guys like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.