My friends husband is a tool

should she lie now or lie later?

• Lie now and have her kid named after his or hers real father?

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Lie later and have her fake husbands parental rights revoked?

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My maroccan friend called me with a question about a problem I never knew she had. Basically no one in her family does. She married an iraqi man islamically and they have a 1 year old son. Her husbands younger half brother of the age of twenty was living in iraq which is not really safe. So someone suggested to him, to let his wife(my maroccan friend) legally marry the younger brother so he could come to the safe west, while obviously islamically being married to her real husband. After some pressure from his side she ended up agreeing and now that same younger brother lives with them. He needs to stay married to her for atleast 3years to be able to get his pasport. The problem now is that she is expecting. So she told her real husband that the child should have his name since he is the real father. What happend afterwards was him flipping out and saying stuff as I dont need the child if my brother will end up being found out and send back! He told her to simply say nothing and have his parental rights revoked after he gets the pasports and legally divorces her. In both cases hower she will look like a ho. The question that arises now is whether she should force her real husband to acknowledge his child making her look like a ho. Or shut up about it and later on have her fake husbands parental rights revoked and have the dna of the kids tested so that the 'real' father can acknowledge his kids. She is very angry because in both cases her reputation will be tarnished. while her husband is happily strolling around with his brother and no longer even gives any attention to her or their son?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
z3zrULCz3zrULC

Muslims are getting so ratchet nowadays.

She should force her husband to acknowledge her child. Who cares what happens to the little bro, her priority is her child and him having accurate birth certificates. What if he gets older and sees his uncle is really his father?

This is why you legally get married.

She shouldn't lie about who fathered her child. Its important that the child is named after his rightful father.

Gambar

VIP
Uu kaadi bal, she had sex with the bro and a child? And her husband knows? :O27GWRK:

Is this in America? Better hope Draam doesn't deport his ass and their dumb ass scheme. :uCkf6mf:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Uu kaadi bal, she had sex with the bro and a child? And her husband knows? :O27GWRK:

Is this in America? Better hope Draam doesn't deport his ass and their dumb ass scheme. :uCkf6mf:

No she's been impregnated by her good for nothing 'halal' husband but legally when she gives birth she'll have to name a father, and it should be the legal husband aka the little bro. I guess the fob Iraqi thinks that if he's the father of the child immigration will think it's a fraud marriage.

I had to read it several times.

What is the logic in not getting legally married for muslims? It's very affordable to go to city hall and get your marriage license. It's $150 that could have save you this waali cas.

Gambar

VIP
No she's been impregnated by her good for nothing 'halal' husband but legally when she gives birth she'll have to name a father, and it should be the legal husband aka the little bro. I guess the fob Iraqi thinks that if he's the father of the child immigration will think it's a fraud marriage.

I had to read it several times.

What is the logic in not getting legally married for muslims? It's very affordable to go to city hall and get your marriage license. It's $150 that could have save you this waali cas.
They are committing immigration fraud though. :O27GWRK: At least be smart about it. If she is legally married to her brother in law and he's in the country because of that, then she has to name the son as his otherwise he will be deported and she will be thrown in the slammer. Feelings aside, she needs to be careful she doesn't get imprisoned. If someone snitches and says she has two husbands she's done for :icon neutral:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis do this all the time, that's why Trump should make people who send visa to their spouse get DNA.

I've noticed a trend between Somali and North African women, they both have a habit of making poor marital choices. Only sick deranged individual would ask his wife to pretend to be married to his brother for immigration fraud.

Why did she even get pregnant. She should've kept her leg closed while she was married to his brother. That's what she gets for being a dumbass.

My maroccan friend called me with a question about a problem I never knew she had. Basically no one in her family does. She married an iraqi man islamically and they have a 1 year old son. Her husbands younger half brother of the age of twenty was living in iraq which is not really safe. So someone suggested to him, to let his wife(my maroccan friend) legally marry the younger brother so he could come to the safe west, while obviously islamically being married to her real husband. After some pressure from his side she ended up agreeing and now that same younger brother lives with them. He needs to stay married to her for atleast 3years to be able to get his pasport. The problem now is that she is expecting. So she told her real husband that the child should have his name since he is the real father. What happend afterwards was him flipping out and saying stuff as I dont need the child if my brother will end up being found out and send back! He told her to simply say nothing and have his parental rights revoked after he gets the pasports and legally divorces her. In both cases hower she will look like a ho. The question that arises now is whether she should force her real husband to acknowledge his child making her look like a ho. Or shut up about it and later on have her fake husbands parental rights revoked and have the dna of the kids tested so that the 'real' father can acknowledge his kids. She is very angry because in both cases her reputation will be tarnished. while her husband is happily strolling around with his brother and no longer even gives any attention to her or their son?

I'm disgusted.

Absolutely despicable like despicable me.

If she has to lie about something, let her lie about sleeping with her real husband. This is true in Gods eyes anyway and the child gets his rights.

Strawberry

You were complaining of Muslim governments not dispensing "proper" Shariah Laws and you keep this crowd as friends. The hypocrisy of Somali-Muslims is nauseating.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Horta, idingu maa af Somaali ku qorta madaama hadaay sheekada tahay mowduucyoo sensitive-ha. Sheekoyiin la iga sheegay bariika yaraa waxa ka midahaa raag afartamaayadiya lagu keena teenagerniimo...lol. Aslaaniiba toban ciiyal bay sheeganasay. Ilaay iyo marki DNA-ka khaashifay dad badan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts