My friend told me he was asked if Ramadan would be "affected" because of coronavirus

Yes sure, I guess.

Anyway, @Furioso how are you today my beautiful songstress?

Is there anything I can do to make your day even better?

what Netflix shows are you currently watching and have you sorted things out with your friend @Medulla?

I’m doing fine my delightful momager. You’re too sweet. You being your splendid self is all I need to cheer up. I’m currently watching Season 3 of the Ozarks. The Ozarks is about a financial advisor who moves his family to the Missouri Ozarks to launder money. I highly recommend. It’s a good watch. @Medulla is a malicious troll who fetishizes me. He’s my personal stalker. Imma need you to rough him up
:stressed:

I’m doing fine my delightful momager. You’re too sweet. You being your splendid self is all I need to cheer up. I’m currently watching Season 3 of the Ozarks. The Ozarks is about a financial advisor who moves his family to the Missouri Ozarks to launder money. I highly recommend. It’s a good watch. @Medulla is a malicious troll who fetishizes me. He’s my personal stalker. Imma need you to rough him up

wow, 3 seasons in.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me but I have been struggling to stay engaged with tv shows. I much prefer a film these days. I'm glad you are keeping your spirits up. Medulla impresses me because he reads, this is not something I have encountered a farax doing before. I hope you two do make up soon, I have already started planning your wedding.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Can I help with that?
:yousmart:

My blood is boiling. Any excuse to abandon one of the pillars of Islam. How is it even possible to link coronavirus to Ramadan. Anyone who even thinks about bringing up this excuse can just leave. Going to such lengths subhanallah what does that mean "affected"? Is that the munafiq's code word for cancel?

when you don’t want to do something any excuse will do

is it possible to postpone ramadan till covid-19 is over? i know hajj will be canceled cuz saudi aint giving no visas to anyone and they already shut down both mecca/medina holy site.

Trending

Latest posts