My friend told me he was asked if Ramadan would be "affected" because of coronavirus

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
My blood is boiling. Any excuse to abandon one of the pillars of Islam. How is it even possible to link coronavirus to Ramadan. Anyone who even thinks about bringing up this excuse can just leave. Going to such lengths subhanallah what does that mean "affected"? Is that the munafiq's code word for cancel?

strawberrii

#ArthurGang
The only thing that’s really going to be affected might just be group gatherings. Just pray taraweeh at home with your family and you’re fine.
Imagine thinking Ramadan would get “cancelled”.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
are we allow to use youtube for tarawiix like play a video and follow it? I love ramadan and I wanted to really get the most of it this year :)

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Obviously we can still fast and pray at home but to say that Ramadan won't be affected by the pandemic is silly. Ramadan is a community event where we fast, pray, and eat with others. Now we can't do Taraweeh or Eid salaats or listen to khutbahs at the masjid.

I'm still not used to no Friday prayers so this is going to be very weird.

Lol one person said covid will be impacting their plans for ramadan

OP: Ramadan is officially cancelled!!! F U Munafaqs! Burn in Allah’s righteous indignation for eternity!!!!:pacspit:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Lol one person said covid will be impacting their plans for ramadan

OP: Ramadan is officially cancelled!!! F U Munafaqs! Burn in Allah’s righteous indignation for eternity!!!!:pacspit:
>Friend asks Question
>Salafi chimp out
:mjlaugh::lawd:

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Yes sure, I guess.

Anyway, @Furioso how are you today my beautiful songstress?

Is there anything I can do to make your day even better?

what Netflix shows are you currently watching and have you sorted things out with your friend @Medulla?
She's doing pretty good tbh, I had a nice convo with her yesterday :icon e biggrin:

Some people look for any reason to shirk religious obligation.

But also people cry about non Fard activities like Taraweeh, but won't make their daily 5 prayers.

Hypocrisy is rife today.