My friend is in a toxic relationship.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
She’s talking to a guy in a long distance, he’s rude to her. Always curses her out and threatens to block her, sometimes he doesn’t answer her texts and even phone calls but when she puts her foot down and ignores him and does the same thing he does to her, he always comes back running. Always telling there’s no other guy that can treat her as good as he can. He even threatens that he will start drinking alcohol if she doesn’t answer from him.
Everytime I ask her, why does she even entertain him and why doesn’t she block him? She says he understands her more than anyone, she said he doesn’t judge her and she doesn’t have to put on an act and she can be her weird self.

This is toxic. Please ladies stay away from men who will mentally abuse you.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I can't fathom why people even bother being in a relationship like this. At this point one of these idiots should just ghost.

And why the hell is "I'm going to drink alcohol" a threat, you got drunk so what?:mindblown:

That's a conundrum if she has that special bond with him. She should just give up though. She'll find someone else who she can be herself with that doesn't treat her poorly.

Tell me is she homely?

She’s talking to a guy in a long distance, he’s rude to her. Always curses her out and threatens to block her, sometimes he doesn’t answer her texts and even phone calls but when she puts her foot down and ignores him and does the same thing he does to her, he always comes back running. Always telling there’s no other guy that can treat her as good as he can. He even threatens that he will start drinking alcohol if she doesn’t answer from him.
Everytime I ask her, why does she even entertain him and why doesn’t she block him? She says he understands her more than anyone, she said he doesn’t judge her and she doesn’t have to put on an act and she can be her weird self.

Lol wrong

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member

She seems young and naive.
Hopefully, she'll realize before it is too late.

Isn't it tough when someone you know is involved in a problematic relationship?
You want to be a supportive friend atst you want to keep distance so you normalize such toxic behaviours.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I can't fathom why people even bother being in a relationship like this. At this point one of these idiots should just ghost.

And why the hell is "I'm going to drink alcohol" a threat, you got drunk so what?:mindblown:

They are both filling each others shortcomings.

The abuser feels powerful but he has to take care of the enabler in order to maintain
the power in the relationship.

The abused is allowing the abuse to happen but shes gets off the hook for all responsibility.

Toxic as f*ck.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
She seems young and naive.
Hopefully, she'll realize before it is too late.

Isn't it tough when someone you know is involved in a problematic relationship?
You want to be a supportive friend atst you want to keep distance so you normalize such toxic behaviours.

don't*

ThreeTwentyOne

It's too damn HOT!
Someone who is extremely insecure and settles for something that doesn't love or appreciates who they are will fall into the "they get me" or "they'll hurt themselves if I don't take care of them" simply because they care soooooooo goddaaaaaamn much about the lil diiiick oml.

She needs a goddamn reality check. That fucker dont care about her lmfao. If he can act like a 3 year old and get away with it while simultaneously acting like a depressed teenager and keep her locked in the relationship and make her feel responsible for his feelings then LOL shes stupid and deserves to learn her lesson the hard way. He's never judged her because hes never paid a single attention to her in the first place.

Some people simply cant see red flags when they are that goddamn oblivious.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

He actually said that she drove him crazy that he will start drinking alcohol. I don't even know if I should laugh.

Gibiin-Udug

Sounds like codependency and abandonment issues.

It is mental abuse from his part but she is being weak and irresponsible.
I've seen the texts he sends her if she doesn't answer his phone calls, it's quite chilling.

I'm glad he's in a different country. I don't know what he would do if he was in the same Country as her. Smh

Your friend sounds like a pickmesha.
Keep talking to her or she can ruin her life. this is what we get for watching too much disney movies and Bollywood. She might have an addictive personality. Tell her she doesn't need to baby grown us man. She needs a man not a manipulative child.

Learned long time ago about relationships. Whats toxic for you may not me toxic for next person. You seeing it from how you would react

Trending