My friend is afraid of doing anything alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one thinks you’re hoe for going out alone, maybe people might think you are lonely and sad. I don’t like going to dinners or movies by myself, I need someone to talk to, I don’t see anything wrong if you can but it’s not for me. And traveling alone as a woman in this day and age is not safe, be careful.
I dont actually go to movie alone lol I have friends and family to go with. I meant my friend literally bases everything on what others think. It's sad. When it comes to travel not everyone is available to go with you because of timing and money so no big deal for me to book a flight go solo. I have no problem what so ever with that of course as a woman the world isn't always safe so I do take precautions.

psyche

To each their own
You marry back home. Thats what i did alhamdulillah

That's fine since people back there are way more conservative and she personally won't mind being a stay at home wife.

For me I grew up in a duel income family so I am more inclined to marry someone who has a career rather than someone with no credentials and stays at home.

I guess at the end of the day everyone has different opinions

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
That's fine since people back there are way more conservative and she personally won't mind being a stay at home wife.

For me I grew up in a duel income family so I am more inclined to marry someone who has a career rather than someone with no credentials and stays at home.

Nothing wrong with a mother adhering to her religion.

Not really. They do mind. Woman back home are smart. They know the most insecure dudes come back for them to use them and never to be heard again once they go back.

Not really. They do mind. Woman back home are smart. They know the most insecure dudes come back for them to use them and never to be heard again once they go back.

@Halimo-2018

They are looking and are in search for victims. They know they've to pay for alimony (if they can earn decent wages which I doubt) and child support for their children in the diaspora. Otherwise, the sheriff will show up at their doorstep with a warrant. That’s what they’re running from. What happens when they divorce these women? Check the video below. I don’t think any Somali guy raised into a two parents home will seek to cause such pain in unsuspecting, naive and poor girls and would abandon their children in Africa. Their dads did leave home and abandoned them and their mothers and so they should too. A vortex of female and children abuse. A never ending tragedy.

@Halimo-2018

They are looking and are in search for victims. They know they've to pay for alimony (if they can earn decent wages which I doubt) and child support for their children in the diaspora. Otherwise, the sheriff will show up at their doorstep with a warrant. That’s what they’re running from. What happens when they divorce these women? Check the video below. I don’t think any Somali guy raised into a two parents home will seek to cause such pain in unsuspecting, naive and poor girls and would abandon their children in Africa. Their dads did leave home and abandoned them and their mothers and so they should too. A vortex of female and children abuse. A never ending tragedy.

Wow any proof of that plus 40 year old men do not count

@Mehmet

Could've been incel teenagers, kids with issues who mostly can't find someone to marry them in the diaspora and others with criminal records who won't be given spousal visas. The lists goes on.

Guys, do you have sisters?
Nope waa old guys who do this as parents hook up their kids over here but do not know about australia

Status
Not open for further replies.