My friend is afraid of doing anything alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
A woman who travels is imitating men and displays selfish characteristics. Not all women who travel are s, but majority are and no sane man would take the risk
upload_2019-4-19_13-45-52.gif

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
No Mumin would marry one in his right mind:comeon:
Seems people would rather follow their wims and desire than adhere to their religion. "

Assalamu ` Alaikum
Sahih intreptretion"O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best [way] and best in the result." Surah Nisa 4:59. Women should rather follow and try to be like the wives of the Prophet (sallallaahu ‘alayhe wa sallam). This would rather increase them in happiness and plentiful of bounties from our master, sustainer Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala). May Allah(Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) guide us and elevate our status in this life and in the hereafter. And Allah knows best.

you are a man of aqoon

Iclim kulaha, wisdom knowledge i can swear on my life that most of you are not even past the age of 25 years old, and even if you are past your 50's! you wouldn't still know no nothing.

A wise man never knows all. Only fools know everything.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
There’s a thing called hayaa, she’s a dream wife material.

Whoever marries her will be lucky.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Iclim kulaha, wisdom knowledge i can swear on

A wise man never knows all. Only fools know everything.
Saqajaanyahow:draketf:

Just cause I relate with him all of a sudden he’s all knowing???

1bhgqb.jpg

:drakekidding:

You really tryna get marfish points from me old man

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
To the Salafi guys.

Should a Muslim wife or daughter take/ask permission to use social media?
I'm guessing she is the type who does not stay home alone
A women’s priority should be adhering to her religion. Not chancing so career, when this dunya is a few years. But it’s allowed to seek secular education. Even though nurturing a child is trust been her and creator of the Heavens and earth and everything in between. Both men and women are sadly failing for this career or nothing. May we be steadfast om our deen. Ameen. And Allah knows best.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
I'm guessing she is the type who does not stay home alone
This in itself is truly a redflag sometimes. In this day and age one must truly be careful. Even the jeans women use today is a bigger fitnah than wearing no hijjab(abaya, burqa or niqab). May we be protected from those women who are trying to seduce men into doing this jeans.

A women’s priority should be adhering to her religion. Not chancing so career, when this dunya is a few years. But it’s allowed to seek secular education. Even though nurturing a child is trust been her and creator of the Heavens and earth and everything in between. Both men and women are sadly failing for this career or nothing. May we be steadfast om our deen. Ameen. And Allah knows best.
Exactly.Amiin

This in itself is truly a redflag sometimes. In this day and age one must truly be careful. Even the jeans women use today is a bigger fitnah than wearing no hijjab(abaya, burqa or niqab). May we be protected from those women who are trying to seduce men into doing this jeans.
Yes i know many who are afraid to be alone.Amiin

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
This in itself is truly a redflag sometimes. In this day and age one must truly be careful. Even the jeans women use today is a bigger fitnah than wearing no hijjab(abaya, burqa or niqab). May we be protected from those women who are trying to seduce men into doing this vile acts. Ameen.

@Lum

Sxb, read again my question and answer it honestly. Taqqiya is for another time.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Yes i know many who are afraid to be alone.Amiin
No wonder we were urged to find a wife as soon as we are able to. Fasting or no wife. Hmm.... Finding a wife seems diffucult, but it’s fully possible if it’s written for your and you yourself must be. And only then will one be granted a pious. Indeed only the righteous will be brought togetherMay we all earn this. Ameen.
@Lum

Sxb, read again my question and answer it honestly. Taqqiya is for another time.
Social media like facebook and what not?

No wonder we were urged to find a wife as soon as we are able to. Fasting or no wife. Hmm.... Finding a wife seems diffucult, but it’s fully possible if it’s written for your and you yourself must be. And only then will one be granted a pious. Indeed only the righteous will be brought togetherMay we all earn this. Ameen.

Social media like facebook and what not?

Including forums like Somalispot. All of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending