My friend is afraid of doing anything alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's scared of what people will say. She's even scared to go out alone because people might thinks she's a gabar xun? Seriously I travel solo all the time people must be thinking that I am huge lol I tried to let her know doesnt matter what people think and that Allah will hold it against them for being suspicious of you without proof.
It saddens me

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No one thinks you’re hoe for going out alone, maybe people might think you are lonely and sad. I don’t like going to dinners or movies by myself, I need someone to talk to, I don’t see anything wrong if you can but it’s not for me. And traveling alone as a woman in this day and age is not safe, be careful.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
She's scared of what people will say. She's even scared to go out alone because people might thinks she's a gabar xun? Seriously I travel solo all the time people must be thinking that I am huge lol I tried to let her know doesnt matter what people think and that Allah will hold it against them for being suspicious of you without proof.
It saddens me

You are supposed to stay at home and if you want to go outside a mahram or your husband should be with you all the time.

giphy.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I rather people think i am slat than think i am lonely. priorities people priorities lol

No one thinks you’re hoe for going out alone, maybe people might think you are lonely and sad. I don’t like going to dinners or movies by myself, I need someone to talk to, I don’t see anything wrong if you can but it’s not for me. And traveling alone as a woman in this day and age is not safe, be careful.
People can think what they want it doesnt make it true. Rather live your life.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It's 2019. What could she do? Have sex in the plane?
The year is subjective and differs from place and is not evidence. Also, a woman who travels is someone who will put herself over her family and not to mention probably has a past.

Only a retard would foolishly marry one.

The year is subjective and differs from place and is not evidence. Also, a woman who travels is someone who will put herself over her family and not to mention probably has a past.

With an dismissive attitude like that I would be surprised anyone wants to marry you and if they do it wont be long till she realizes what an ass you are.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

What kind of backwards qaashin is this? How does traveling make you a ? Or selfish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts