My friend is a BI

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Remember the girl I told you guys sent a video of herself shitting in the toilet by squatting ( healthy way ).

Well I forgot to tell you she's also bi, I found out a few year ago she was dating a tranals, Anyway she sent a photo of herself naked in the group dm saying "I need to get boobs" and is always sending me snaps with her tongue out :oops: I think she likes me.

@SOULSEARCHING does not appreciate @S._ stealing her shine.
giphy.gif

Remember the girl I told you guys sent a video of herself shitting in the toilet by squatting ( healthy way ).

Well I forgot to tell you she's also bi, I found out a few year ago she was dating a tranals, Anyway she sent a photo of herself naked in the group dm saying "I need to get boobs" and is always sending me snaps with her tongue out :oops: I think she likes me.
stinky.jpg

Jungle

VIP

Reciprocate naaya

Trending

Latest posts