My friend got

Status
Not open for further replies.
Married a month ago and people are already asking her if she is pregnant. The questioning started when she was only married for two weeks. I wonder why some people concentrate so much on people's affairs such when they will have babies. She feels like everyone is pressuring her to have children within the first year.
Have any of you noticed newly wed couples being pressure to have kids right away?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Miskeen, even when she has a child they'll ask when she's going to have more. Imagine asking someone that and they miscarried or couldn't have children. :vo3yidw:

That being said I don't think its malicious, just a conversation starter. Albeit a very awkward one.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Married a month ago and people are already asking her if she is pregnant. The questioning started when she was only married for two weeks. I wonder why some people concentrate so much on people's affairs such when they will have babies. She feels like everyone is pressuring her to have children within the first year.
Have any of you noticed newly wed couples being pressure to have kids right away?

It's sp unbelievable walahi, our people are soo noisy.

It makes matters worse too because you start having thoughts of " I might b shooting blanks".

In to my second month of marriage I had weekly occurance of " mey soo sidaa".

Just to stop the unrelenting questions I had her pregnant on our 7 weeks together.

And now my close homeboy is feeling the heat. It's drawing close to a year and he has confided in us that he just can't have the family planning he wanted to have because now his manhood is being questioned. :eminemdamn:I've even spotted grey hair on his head now :heh::heh:

Miskeen, even when she has a child they'll ask when she's going to have more. Imagine asking someone that and they miscarried or couldn't have children. :vo3yidw:

That being said I don't think its malicious, just a conversation starter. Albeit a very awkward one.
I know, asking is not malicious but it is weird to ask someone who just got married if they are pregnant. They are not like dooro iyo diiq. Plus, people who are asking don't know about their plans.

It's sp unbelievable walahi, our people are soo noisy.

It makes matters worse too because you start having thoughts of " I might b shooting blanks".

In to my second month of marriage I had weekly occurance of " mey soo sidaa".

Just to stop the unrelenting questions I had her pregnant on our 7 weeks together.

And now my close homeboy is feeling the heat. It's drawing close to a year and he has confided in us that he just can't have the family planning he wanted to have because now his manhood is being questioned. :eminemdamn:I've even spotted grey hair on his head now :heh::heh:
Wow! walaahi some people are so annoying why do they care so much about your business. Aniga when I got married I was in school and we decided to have children after finishing college then everyone thought we were barren.

menace

VIP
@Ruqiya

There's this young couple who I admire so much. They have been able to be married 8 years without any children. It is common knowledge thst Allah hasn't blessed them with children but has surely blessed them with tremendous imaan.

I must say the guy turn to religion. He is pretty religious now.

@Ruqiya

There's this young couple who I admire so much. They have been able to be married 8 years without any children. It is common knowledge thst Allah hasn't blessed them with children but has surely blessed them with tremendous imaan.

I must say the guy turn to religion. He is pretty religious now.
Mashaa Allah! May Allah grant them righteous children. They understand that Allah will grant them children whenever he wills.

menace

VIP
But don't you think that they should free each other ?...let the other person have kids ?

But don't you think that they should free each other ?...let the other person have kids ?
They can do that. Maybe they are content with each other or without children. There is this woman who has been married for over 20 years and she was not able to conceive. Her husband already had 10 children with his previous wife. Her relatives told her ask for divorce however, she said no.

Q

Queen Carawelo

As if she will tell them that she is one month pregnant. The doctor advices women not share their pregnancy until 3 months because so many things could happen. Somali old ladies are nosy and will ask pregnant questions 2 weeks into marriage.

menace

VIP
As if she will tell them that she is one month pregnant. The doctor advices women not share their pregnancy until 3 months because so many things could happen. Somali old ladies are nosy and will ask pregnant questions 2 weeks into marriage.

Have you ever gotten pregnant ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts