My friend asked me for advice. I need your help

Basically his female cousin who’s been homeless for 5 or 6 years. Shes been living in the living room since end of 2014. His fellow family members are running out of patience. He is the only one who is against kicking her out she works part time (earns around 400-500 dollars a month) doesn’t pay the bills doesn’t pay rent and she always says I will find a beautiful apartment. Very unrealistic. She doesn’t want help from the government and declare as homeless (arrogance).

she’s happy in the state she is.

What would you guys do?

she’s an orphan. Her mother died at child birth. Her father is a scumbag. He doesn’t care about her. She’s almost 30.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
You have to kick her out
First hand experience dealing with lazy folks is that they truly succeed when things aren’t handed to them

I had a similar cousin who got kicked out on his ass, now he has two trucks
He is grateful he was kicked out because if not he’d still be a bum lol
By not being kicked out she enabled to never work full time

Lmao
Give her a month notice to get her shit together. The reality of the situation should set in by then.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The most Islamic and logical thing to do is to Marry her off sxb and have her move into the guardianship of a mahram:sass1:

How could you kick out a female relative who is an orphan :sitdown:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
A homeless who earns 400-500 bucks a month and lives in someone's home. Well, that's a first

If she's a burden to the fam, she should get her shit together and leave 'em and find her 'beautiful apartment' which she dreams about

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
All the fam member are against her and he's the only who's against kicking her out. Is there a malab deal going on between your friend and his cousin?:win:

My friend and his mother are very religious, and plus she’s an orphan. However she has no qaarasho iyo xishood. She’s milking the hell out of this opportunity. She managed to live there over 5 years.

Her father works full time he doesn’t wanna rent a place (because it’s expensive). He wants her to live in the living room. She’s in a quee for public housing.

She is their family and blood how can they be so heartless. Maybe he should marry her himself since they wouldn’t be kicking her out if she was a close cousin

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
She’s went 6 years without having a room of her own at that age? Forget a room she’s sleeping in the living room which has no privacy. Don’t people want better for themselves? And what has she done with all the money she’s made since she doesn’t pay rent?

>earns 4 800$ a year and is considered homeless

>thinks she will get a really beautiful apartment

Does she have a history of taking drugs?

Trending