My former high school classmate hinted on marriage

Should Somali women seek partners outside their countries?

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Majority of Somali women within my age group are looking for a partner and are out of school with post secondary education. The only problem is many have very high pre conditions and some eligible partners (including me) are not interested in marriage. I for one am about all my money and not interested in settling down for the near future. This two conditions has significantly affected the Somali women in the west whereby they are aging out even though they have all the requirements required of eligible spouses.

What are the options for people like my former classmate who wants to settle down but have either aggressively high preconditions or eligible partners aren't willing to tempt faith and join in?

Majority of Somali women within my age group are looking for a partner and are out of school with post secondary education. The only problem is many have very high pre conditions and some eligible partners (including me) are not interested in marriage. I for one am about all my money and not interested in settling down for the near future. This two conditions has significantly affected the Somali women in the west whereby they are aging out even though they have all the requirements required of eligible spouses.

What are the options for people like my former classmate who wants to settle down but have either aggressively high preconditions or eligible partners aren't willing to tempt faith and join in?
How old are you, and how old are these women?
I think a lot of Somali mothers projected their traumas onto their daughters, deterring them from meeting and marrying men, so many find themselves single at 30. It’s not fair to carry the burden of others, and young women should be able to have their own experiences with relationships.

I think a lot of Somali mothers projected their traumas onto their daughters, deterring them from meeting and marrying men, so many find themselves single at 30. It’s not fair to carry the burden of others, and young women should be able to have their own experiences with relationships.
Post secondary graduates age range.

Maybe if they make marriage easy...the problem zina became much easier.