My First Triggering on SSPOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! was that ever a stress relief. I have never been triggered like this before.:jcoleno:

I knew it would come, but aside from having a bad week in the markets and blowing google ads on shitty conversions.

I needed this release.

This Xoolo @Farah Uchiha got to me today wallahi! Wu ikaa guuleystay manta*

And then he told me his ancestors were kings. :damedamn:

...I just pictured him as a kid sitting on a train with an NSF fee on his debit card for some reason.

Thank you @Farah Uchiha You helped shred some stress. :fantasia2:

*He won today

Last edited:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
WOW! was that ever a stress relief. I have never been triggered like this before.:jcoleno:

I knew it would come, but aside from having a bad week in the markets and blowing google ads on shitty conversions.

I needed this release.

...I just pictured him as a kid sitting on a train with an NSF fee on his debit card for some reason.

*He won today
Link the thread

Where does your strength lie in Facebook or Google ? Display network or contextual ?

Knowing when to hire out my weaknesses. I get people from fiver to do stuff for me like write certain copy, or get photographers to take pics of product.

Google loves influencer marketing right now because so many different people can visit you site all @ once. Facebook is a shit show for me right now; I'm not getting as many conversations as google.

You got a Shopify store?

I needed this release.

*He won today

As a fellow Puntite, I hope your doing fine.

Knowing when to hire out my weaknesses. I get people from fiver to do stuff for me like write certain copy, or get photographers to take pics of product.

Google loves influencer marketing right now because so many different people can visit you site all @ once. Facebook is a shit show for me right now; I'm not getting as many conversations as google.

You got a Shopify store?

Yes Going on to my third store now!
And yeah a lot of people are having difficulty grasping the pixel it takes a while to really get a hang of it.

Yes Going on to my third store now!
And yeah a lot of people are having difficulty grasping the pixel it takes a while to really get a hang of it.

I use them; but my analytics don't turn out the truth.

I test lots though had great campaigns. But google is where my demographics get their info.

What niche were you in?

Have you ever heard of empire flippers? Check them out on Youtube, it's sobering content about ecommerce from real store owners

I use them; but my analytics don't turn out the truth.

I test lots though had great campaigns. But google is where my demographics get their info.

What niche were you in?

Have you ever heard of empire flippers? Check them out on Youtube, it's sobering content about ecommerce from real store owners

Baby products and sports nutrients, and empire flippers ? build few websites sell them of for a higher price right, yeah im not really into that.

Baby products and sports nutrients, and empire flippers ? build few websites sell them of for a higher price right, yeah im really in to that.

I bought my first store from them. It's in the super foods space. Can't say the name of course.

Too many people get kawaaled by this drop shipping and Amazon lifestyle. Average ecommerce stores make a one man operation around 6-8k a month.

I needed this release.

*He won today
I'm glad I could be of help. I'm just a lone soldier with a keyboard fightin the good fight:yousmart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts