My first ever racism experience (Cali tedesse would be in joy)

Other than Benadiris most Somalis wouldn't be confused for Arabs, except by maybe ignorant/isolated people who assume all Muslims/Hijab = Arab.

Indian subcontinent like you said I see and hear about far more often.
Most Benadiris would be mistaken for South Asians rather than Arabs. Hardly any of them look Arab/Semitic.

Last edited:
They look nothing like Yemenis or Arab in general tbh.

These are real Yemenis/Arabs :icon lol:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol Yemenis have a unique look and don't look like the other Arabs generally, Levantine arabs have their own look etc, all arabs don't look the same. I think even Egyptians have their own look, I can usually tell.

Most of the Yemenis I've seen look similar to those guys. Lol did you search up the fairest Yemeni you could find with the second pic?

Lol Yemenis have a unique look and don't look like the other Arabs generally, Levantine arabs have their own look etc, all arabs don't look the same.

Most of the Yemenis I've seen look similar to those guys. Lol did you search up the fairest Yemeni you could find with the second pic?
The "Yemenis" you're familiar with are Akhdam/mutts. Actual Ethnic Yemenis/Arabs look nothing like those two dudes you posted.

VixR

Veritas
Other than Benadiris most Somalis wouldn't be confused for Arabs, except by maybe ignorant/isolated people who assume all Muslims/Hijab = Arab.

Indian subcontinent like you said I see and hear about far more often.
I honestly think some Somalis do look profoundly Arab. But it could be bc of some outside influence I suspect in my own family.

World

VIP
The bantu expansion has conquered Yemen as well kkkkk 40-50 % of people in southern Yemen have bantu mtdnas.

Apollo

VIP
The bantu expansion has conquered Yemen as well kkkkk 40-50 % of people in southern Yemen have bantu mtdnas.

Just like Somalia, it is not spread in every single Yemeni. It is more located in certain hotspots, especially coastal urban areas.

The rural areas, especially in the mountains, the people are still the same as ancient Yemenis.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
From personal experience it seems like Egyptians, Syrians, and Yemenis are the friendliest. Although my experience with Yemenis is limited.
Just out of curiosity how many of the Egyptians that you’ve met were coptic? They seem kinda rare in the west