My first ever racism experience (Cali tedesse would be in joy)

Honestly they don't. I have many NA friends & they have their own distinct look.

Legendary footballer Zinedine Zidane, he has the proper North African/Berber phenotype:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arabs:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They look almost the same bro big nose fair skin most people cant tell if an arab is North African or Middle Eastern from looks alone even arabs cant tell kkk

They look almost the same bro big nose fair skin most people cant tell if an arab is North African or Middle Eastern from looks alone even arabs cant tell kkk
Sxb you'd have to be blind if you can't distinguish Zidane from that Saudi prince lol.

Anyone can easily see the obvious difference in physical appearance between North Africans/Berbers vs Arabs/Semites.

We're not genetically half ethnic Arab for the millionth time you troll.

Our Eurasian ancestry came from Ancestral/Ancient North Africans. Thanks to the Almighty we don't have Semitic features.
:rejoice:
I’m not trolling. And there’s literally no difference between Arabs and North Africans anyway.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Some of us do claim arab wtf. You don’t speak for all of us :ivers: I have hope that our people will learn the best language in the world (Arabic) just like the Sudanese did inshallah.
Yes our Sudanese brothers have the same origins as us and they have learned Arabic mashallah. They are blessed.

I don’t get all the arab hate on this site. We are genetically half arab. :zhqjlmx:
You're a very sick person.
:susp:

Apollo

VIP
I met a Yemeni the other day, rare people to come across in the West. Surprisingly friendly and when he found out I was Somali he started to smile and be even more friendly.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I met a Yemeni the other day, rare people to come across in the West. Surprisingly friendly and when he found out I was Somali he started to smile and be even more friendly.

Yemeni and Omanis plus Moroccans (50%) are geest peoole. Stay away from Egyptians waa fir3owns people

Some Somalis do look Semitic. Go to @jamal9 ‘s 33yr old thread. If that guy was light and had curly/wavy hair, he’d look even more Semitic than already does. My brother is like that, but light with fine hair. Doesn’t look like the guy in question, but gets mistaken for Arab. I give more Indian subcontinent vibes.
Other than Benadiris most Somalis wouldn't be confused for Arabs, except by maybe ignorant/isolated people who assume all Muslims/Hijab = Arab.

Indian subcontinent like you said I see and hear about far more often.

Trending